• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

City v Country

Phoebe

Some Village lost an Idiot!
Legend Member
I see that when city people stay here a while
" Oh it's so peaceful" 4-5 days later they can't wait for their city fix
Living in country You see someone with a rifle You don't automatically run for cover fearing for your life

Oh so your are a redneck bunch then?? LOL

XLNC

Whatever happened to FREE love?
Legend Member
I have to agree with MrLittle. More girls. To gawk at... and the other.

Now if I had my harem sorted and the help went and did the weekly shopping in the local general store 500km away and took care of all the other agricultural activities and I knew the Flying Doctor was only hours away from rescuing me if wife no. 7 fractured my penis during a particularly adventurous conjugation, then I would be quite open to the idea of a country life.

If John Denver thanked God he was a country boy, there must be an upside to it.

MrBig

Diamond Member
I have to agree with MrLittle. More girls. To gawk at... and the other.

Now if I had my harem sorted and the help went and did the weekly shopping in the local general store 500km away and took care of all the other agricultural activities and I knew the Flying Doctor was only hours away from rescuing me if wife no. 7 fractured my penis during a particularly adventurous conjugation, then I would be quite open to the idea of a country life.

If John Denver thanked God he was a country boy, there must be an upside to it.
Your XLNC must be a real animal in bed if you've a penile bone ;)
unless wife no. 7 is the first on your non-favoured hand having exhausted Mrs Palmer and her 5 daughters and the fracture would be to your carpal bones.

Reactions: Buk

XLNC

Legend Member
Your XLNC must be a real animal in bed if you've a penile bone ;)
unless wife no. 7 is the first on your non-favoured hand having exhausted Mrs Palmer and her 5 daughters and the fracture would be to your carpal bones.

No no, it's a real thing. Look up the eye-watering condition if you dare. :confused:

Happy2

Legend Member
Thanks! I really needed that - not. Bones are not involved in all bodily fractures after all.
Well you have had a Boner before haven't you?
It's better than a hardening of the male intromittent organ as a term for franger filler

XLNC

Legend Member
I said petite girls, not little old ladies. :vomit:

But yes.

Happy2

Legend Member
You leave your money on the bar when you go for a slash and its still all there when you return With spotless clean hands of course

I was reminded of this last visit to Perth A old gentleman at the bar said to me "Always take your money with you Country boy" after I had returned to the bar

Dallas

Legend Member
I like living where I have lots of nature and space. I live in a small town of about 20,000 and people move here to retire or have families, but single people all move away because unemployment is very high and because there is a lack of single people. For that reason I hope to move to a city as soon as I can but one day move to a country area to retire.

Morgan Sapphire

Diamond Member
There are definitely no traffic merging problems in the country and the only time you hear car horns are probably when there's a cow or kangaroo in the middle of the road.

Happy2

Legend Member
There are definitely no traffic merging problems in the country and the only time you hear car horns are probably when there's a cow or kangaroo in the middle of the road.
Or they know you and greet you with the root of the horn and a wave

XTREME

I AM NOT A ROBOT
Gold Member
living and working in the country, i can save lots of money then spend big in the city when i visit.
When i was living in the city, i had to go on economical mode.

Phoebe

Some Village lost an Idiot!
Legend Member
If I was going to live in a country town I would live in country victoria up near the alpine region, its lovely up there, people are great and friendly, a few hours to melb, a few hours to NSW snow fields, and 1/2 day drive to sydney nice and central and country.

Sharaz

WL Historian
Gold Member
I am a City Girl now but always with a Country heart. Having a place in the city, country and a beach shack is the way to go!

Buk

Diamond Member
Oh so your are a redneck bunch then?? LOL
I see that when city people stay here a while
" Oh it's so peaceful" 4-5 days later they can't wait for their city fix
Living in country You see someone with a rifle You don't automatically run for cover fearing for your life
Damned to the city life now for too many years. It's my daughters' fault. But the truth be known, I lived all my life in the country from Pilbara, Kimberley and Wheatbelt. It took me 2-3 years to adapt and adopt city life but as John Denver sang, "Thank God I'm A Country Boy". Or you can take the boy out of the country but not the country out of the boy. I'm city tainted now purely due to lovely WLs who helped me find my inner self through a hands on approach. I am cleansed! I'm a believer...oh shit the Monkey used that line. Okay I'm pissed in Rome and will sign off :/)

HappyPirate

Old Pirate...
Legend Member
Ahoy;- Country Folk and Farmers...........................Very slow and boring
City Folk and Pirates................................................Fast and Furious

Happy2

Legend Member
Ahoy;- Country Folk and Farmers...........................Very slow and boring
City Folk and Pirates................................................Fast and Furious

Slow and boring yes ,but only when it was my shout (Which seemed 2 out of every 3)

Fast and furious ? So thats why I had the 1 hour booking at the Knockershop and you the 10 minute special

HappyPirate

Old Pirate...
Legend Member
Ahoy It was the best 10 minutes, multiple O, screaming Thunder, and I was given a Thank-You.

Slow and boring yes ,but only when it was my shout (Which seemed 2 out of every 3)

Fast and furious ? So thats why I had the 1 hour booking at the Knockershop and you the 10 minute special

Happy2

Legend Member
Ahoy It was the best 10 minutes, multiple O, screaming Thunder, and I was given a Thank-You.
I'm sure all the girls would thank you and their lucky stars If you booked for 10 minutes instead of an hour
Maybe you had better consider Sanding your pegleg and polishing your hook