Christmas Wish

T

TB

What are the three things you would like Santa to deliver to you this year for Christmas.....?

#1..New Car
#2..Bali Holiday
#3..Garden Makeover

I really really hope there is a Santa!

Demon

Legend Member
What are the three things you would like Santa to deliver to you this year for Christmas.....?

#1..New Car
#2..Bali Holiday
#3..Garden Makeover

I really really hope there is a Santa!

Not very erotic xmas for you.:laughing4:laughing4:laughing4

My #1 xmas santa wish is happening next week. :la::la::la:

S

sexnut

1: Infinite sums of money
2: Infinite number of girls in a big sex orgy
3: A 7"inch penis

I don't ask for much::)

P

Peter

That I get 2 days continuous free with as many girls that I can handle, I wold even take it as a Birthday/Christmas gift bd 24/12. You would never be able to convince me there was no Santa if that was my present!!!

Rochelle

Forum & Langtrees.com Administrator
Staff member
Legend Member
Unlimited funds for unlimited trips all over the world :icon_sant

R.xxxxxxxxx

L

Langtrees VIP Perth 2

Just wondering Sexnut...do you want a 7" penis to save you having to carry around the big thing you've got now? Lol! ;-)

And my Christmas Wish List would be...(or IS if anyone out there is feeling the spirit of Christmas in a particularly generous way?)

1. An insanely huge amount of cash so that I can fulfill all the things that I've always wanted &/or dreamt about doing...
2. To have a successful relationship with someone that doesn't turn into an aggressive ogre after the honeymoon period winds down...or keep the honeymoon period going forever so as not to experience the metamorphosis...
3. To have an extra 8 hours in each day so that I would get enough sleep...to eliminate the bags & wrinkles...to spend time with my kids...to eliminate the guilt, and to be on time or even early for work!...to eliminate the lectures...(no that wasn't directed at you Sue...;-)

So, if Santa can manage even some of that, then I'll be a convert! I'll stop writing to the Easter Bunny and I'll keep all my interaction with the Tooth Fairy to a minimum...not sure I can give up my Fairy Godmother though...I don't think that reality and I would get along...?

Lisa xxx

P

paula

good health , a new macbook, to spend time with mi famillia thus all i ask for christmas.

Demon

Legend Member
So, if Santa can manage even some of that, then I'll be a convert! I'll stop writing to the Easter Bunny and I'll keep all my interaction with the Tooth Fairy to a minimum...not sure I can give up my Fairy Godmother though...I don't think that reality and I would get along...?

Lisa xxx

Glad you don't ask for much Lisa.

S

STEPHMAC

A much happier and healthier year than the last, A chance to finally meet my father after 40 plus years, and a holiday to Trinidad for the big New Year's eve 'Soca' party and Jamaica for the Sunsplash and Summfest Reggae festivals. P.S. I'd love the P.M. to change the marriage act as well that would be a great present for lot's.

Demon

Legend Member
Stephmac good luck on all your personal wishes. :la::la::la:

No chance on the PS. She is against it, which is why ALP policy changed, but they don't mean it because the MPs can vote however they please. :nono::nono::nono: