Christmas Shopping

T

TB

Carolina bought the most amazing Santa 's little helper outfit ......it's the first Christmas dress up I have seen this year. I hope more ladies take the opportunity to get creative this year...I think outfits look great. What is the most unusual costume you have ever worn for Christmas?

Demon

Legend Member
Carolina bought the most amazing Santa 's little helper outfit ......it's the first Christmas dress up I have seen this year. I hope more ladies take the opportunity to get creative this year...I think outfits look great. What is the most unusual costume you have ever worn for Christmas?

Her body in a Santa's helper outfit........... I am Santa, and need help.:icon_blow:la::la::la::-X

Angela "R"

Langtrees Digital
Legend Member
As I was very naughty this year I wonder what Santa has for me 😍 😂😂

Premium Photo | Santa claus sitting at his home and reading email on laptop  with ñ hristmas requesting or wish list near the fireplace and tree with  gifts. new year and merry

Jo India

Apprentice Forum Administrator
Staff member
Legend Member

The joy of christmas is greater its not just a time to be blissful its about being with the ones who will be with you during the odds XD agggghhhh look at the silly me posting sympathic words in a shopping thread so long i was like a" Headless Chicken " XD shopping is fun & only best when you buy what you believe will suit you ..trial rooms aint that boring you know.