• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

Change in administration for Players Lounge

• Thread starter Naughty Thoughts
  • Start date
N

Naughty Thoughts

Hello everybody,

Just wanted to get some rumour control happening and put a few things out in the open.

1 - Manuel is no longer running the Players Lounge. Why, I'm not sure. I haven't spoken to him directly myself and I won't spread unconfirmed gossip as it does not help anyone. He's still around on the forum, so maybe he'll make a post. Or maybe he won't, it's up to him.

2 - The website theplayerslounge.com.au is controlled by Manuel and it says that there are no functions on and that the Players Lounge has closed down. This is inaccurate as we are still holding our Saturday night swingers functions. All events that we have organised, we are putting up here on the Events Calendar. There is a link to our calendar in the navigation above.

3 - The Facility is available for hire; for parties, bucks nights, hens nights, bdsm functions or (almost) any other function you care to name. Prices vary and we can do package deals including entertainment. At this stage, the best person to speak to is Sue (Ms Sue here on the forum). She's also the manager of Langtrees so she has a lot on her plate. Hopefully we'll have a dedicated person for this brilliant facility again soon.

You can also call our Players Lounge hotline 0487 977 707 and one of our lovely receptionists should answer the phone. At the moment Tracey, who is usually on during the day, is the best person to speak to.

4 - Our good friend and forum member Buzz has stepped up and is doing a bang-up job (no pun intended :p ) running the Saturday Night Swingers parties. These are getting better and better as we get more practice under our belts running them.

He is also starting a special Rock'n'Roll themed Swingers function on Sunday afternoons for new and curious couples to see what this swinging business is all about. The first one is this Sunday the 4th!

5 - We have a variety of Friday night functions planned - we'll have more functions soon (no point having this lovely place sitting there empty with no people having fun inside!).

The Friday night Boobnanza event went really well. We've had lots of questions about when the next one will be on, keep an eye out for that one!

6 - For the time being, all information about the Players Lounge will be posted here on this forum. Any questions or queries can be posted here or sent to the temporary email players@langtrees.com and we'll do our best to get them answered quickly and accurately.

We've had a few teething problems and the odd hiccup but we're getting on top again (still no pun intended :D ) but we'll soon get a grip, take control and get the hang of it (okay, I intended that one :eek: ).

Those are the main things right now, questions and comments welcome.

Manuel

Gold Member
Hence my bemusement in all the rumors and opinions, I see no point in addressing details here on this site.
I’m confident that the matter will be resolved in an appropriate manner shortly.
Thank you

TheCock

Legend Member
So this isnt a permanent thing? After all that hard work of getting it up and running :(

N

Naughty Thoughts

We certainly have the physical facility which isn't going anywhere. It'd be pretty silly to spend so much money on the renovations and then not using it!

We have Buzz at the moment running the facility. We have our regular Saturday Swingers party coming up on the 10th. We have an up-market party coming up on the 24th.

The facility is also available for private bookings. We have several private bookings this weekend. The only change is the person running the Lounge, not the Lounge itself.

N

Naughty Thoughts

I don't know if Manuel will be returning to run the players lounge again for Mary-Anne. At this stage, I'd say "probably not" though I suppose he might change his mind at some stage in the future.