• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

Casual sex without paying. How?

Happy2

Legend Member
HECs started to help cover the cost of an education

who thinks PBMD should be brought in? Pay Back Mum and Dad

Of course this is not retrospective As we older generations were far cheaper to raise

Lingham

Diamond Member
The old adage "there is nothing for nothing" is so true. Somebody always has to pay. If you get a free lunch, it means somebody else paid. The lunch may have been at no cost to you but it wasn't free

W

Wayne Kerr

Bushey old mate how would you like having a brick stuck up your ass and then someone pulls it out sideways with a rope ?.

I have a couple of people in my employ who would probably give that a go.

Rectum, damn near killed him!

Happy2

Legend Member
Well it would fix their piles Wayne
May wear a colostomy bag for the rest of their days but no more piles

Master Yoda

“Your path you must decide.”
Legend Member
Well the always paying in one way or another is a fact. But a non transaction is still way better. Though it comes with its responsibilities too.

Phantom

Silver Member
Shy/Not shy only should reflect how often it happens for you rather than how many knock backs you get. If you struggle to get the ladies then stop thinking about sex while your talking to them. For sure think about it to choose who you want to talk to, but when it comes to the talking take sex out of the equation. You will be more likeable because of it and can use the "how bout it" line when your parting ways.

Farm Boy 2

Legend Member
gotta buy the doll... so still not free haha
Definition of amortisation

The practice of reducing the value of assets to reflect their reduced worth over time. The term means the same as depreciation, though in practice amortisation tends to be used for the write-off of intangible assets, such as goodwill, while either term is used for the write-off of fixed capital.
Amortising an asset effectively transfers its value, or the part that is being written off, from the balance sheet to the profit and loss account, where it reduces taxable income. Depending on the relevant accounting standards, an intangible asset can be written off over time or all at once. Amortisation can also refer to the reduction of debt, either through periodic payments of principal and interest, or through use of a sinking fund.

20543-1.jpg

• $39.99
    • In Stock
Showing 1 - 12 of 12
< previous | Page 1 All | next >

Nothing is free one use is 40 bucks. root this thing three thousand eight hundred and ninety nine times with out wasting expensive water and soap and its one cent a pop plus your time .

Madam Tracey

Cyclone Langtrees
Staff member
Legend Member
Sex with yourself can be free.......okay just a small cost for batteries.
Bunnings bulk buy keeps the cost low.
Once at Bunnings I chatted with a lovely sales lady who thought I had lots remote controlled things and that was the reason I was buying so many batteries. When I told her the batteries were for my vibrator she looked a little shocked. An odd reaction for a lesbian. oh well.

homer

Doh!
Legend Member
Sex with yourself can be free.......okay just a small cost for batteries.
Bunnings bulk buy keeps the cost low.
Once at Bunnings I chatted with a lovely sales lady who thought I had lots remote controlled things and that was the reason I was buying so many batteries. When I told her the batteries were for my vibrator she looked a little shocked. An odd reaction for a lesbian. oh well.

You should've told the sales lady all your remote controls vibrates, hence need to replace the batteries very often. Ask her if she cares for a demo...lol