• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

jerry hattrick

Gold Member
At the beginning of October, I was in Cape Town and managed to get off the leash twice. If you Google Cape Town Massage, you will come across a site with a list of names. Thought I would check out the one at the bottom of Loop street on the 4th floor. The lady at reception was Ciamila. She was my masseur. (1st time for everything - 1st time with an African masseuse) You can see her photos on the list of names. Showed me to a very pleasant room with walls to the ceiling, soft music, but loud enough to muffle! Massage started, nice. I asked if I was allowed to touch? "But of course" was the reply. (and kiss) Next problem was the red flag was flying. Damn!! I asked her what she liked, to which she replied and I never caught what she said, partly due to my deafness and her African accent. What transpired next and the benefit of hindsight, I think I got offered "A" levels, but I was too thick to realise. Massage was a pleasant experience. The ending was a bit disappointing. In a word. Mechanical. Had a shower. Then went back to the room to pay. You can say the exchange rate was AUD$1 would buy you ZAR10. 350 rand for the 1 hour massage and 300 rand for her. That's 650 rand or AUD$65

jerry hattrick

Gold Member
2nd time I escaped I tried Octavia's 4th floor in Ruskin House. The lady that greeted me was "Shanti" (no photos of her) Best described as what the locals would call a "coloured" women. bbw Pretty face. Very nice and easy going to talk to. A massage would be R300 extras R300 and if I wanted "pudding" then that would be another R200. So I paid my R800 up front (AUD$80) and stripped off and lay down, not knowing what to expect and what was pudding? Shanti came in topless and only knickers and started on my calf, with my foot resting against her crutch. By the time she started on my other calf, she had lost her knickers. Well one thing lead to another, including dining at the Y. When she returned to massaging my front, she asked if I was ready for my pudding. I still did not know what "pudding" was code for?!?! "I guess so". I replied. She produced and installed a condom, then proceeded to climb on board and ride. Well who was I to argue with such a persuasive argument? Had a shower and left very happy. Makes visiting the "rellies" in Cape Town more acceptable some how