• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

Can pregnancy occur from oral sex?

TheRoamingEyeball

Gold Member
Lol Razdor...tonsil ovaries!

To Drop Punt, if you changed "kissing" to "snowballing" methinks there would be more of a chance! Love a good wine induced debate :p

andrewguetta

Bronze Member
No... Oral sex can't cause pregnancy. Chances of pregnancy are there when the sperm of male met with female orgasm in the vagina. If the female takes in sperms through mouth, then the gastric juices in the stomach destroys the sperms. Sperms are very delicate. If you are having any kind of insecurity, then I suggest you to go for pregnancy test.

T

Thatguy

girl gives head... takes a load.. kisses you.. you go down on girl....

think about it!... o_O hahaha

Happy2

Legend Member
Unless Oral sex is "Talking" a naive young girl into unprotected sex

Then maybe oral sex could end up causing pregnancy

homer

Doh!
Legend Member
1 out of 3 holes will cause pregnancy, so that is 1/3 = 0.33333333, you can say that is likely. But then there 2 out of 3 chances that she won't get pregnant, 2/3 = 0.666666666....wow looks like the devil was involved in this equation. So it's very unlikely that she will get pregnant, if the head chooses the correct hole. 2 out of 3, surely you can't go wrong there.

Ginger Spice

Here Comes Trouble
Legend Member
Totally possible. This is what the child will look like.

JakeTucker.jpg

Ranjeeh

Gold Member
this thread is hilarious

Sure is. I don't know if I'm coming or going, or whether she is. A bit like some toilet wall graffiti "my mother made me a homosexual" to which somebody wrote "if I send her the wool will she make me one too". Farkin hilarious!

JustMe

Gold Member
Many are responding to the thread title and miss the point of the original debate pointed out on the first post.

My thinking is that if sperm left of face or mouth is picked up on tongue or finger which is reinserted into the vagina then maybe, just maybe if all other conditions are met then perhaps it might b likened to artificial insemination.
A long tongue might be required though. ;)

Ranjeeh

Gold Member
I suppose that if a bi guy in a threesome did a bit of felching, then went down on a girl it could cause a problem. After all, the semen would have remained close to body temperature the whole time.

Phoebe

Some Village lost an Idiot!
Legend Member
What happens if girl takes load into her mouth, then goes to bathroom spits same load into turkey baster and inserts into Vagina and presses squirt then what ?????