• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

Can pregnancy occur from oral sex?

Drop Punt

Bronze Member
Hi all, I'm a new member and joined to solve a funny wine induced debate a few of us are having, and were divided on the result. Could a woman get pregnant from giving head ,then kissing and then the guy giving oral back to the woman. Were split on opinions between the sexes too.

K

KonkeyDong

The funny wine induced debated has all but been destroyed in this early part of the 21st century: google it, google it now! :p

S

Saige

OMG...wot you cant...so when my bf told me when I was 16 to stop pregnancy you jump up and down on one leg while rubbing your head..........isnt true....lol!!!!

mech81

Bronze Member
Highly unlikely. The process of getting pregnant itself is hard enough (although it seems to be too easy) but it takes a lot of conditions to be perfect before one lady can get pregnant. There's slot more to this but I'll leave it as that. Cheers

F

Farm Boy

Highly unlikely. The process of getting pregnant itself is hard enough (although it seems to be too easy) but it takes a lot of conditions to be perfect before one lady can get pregnant. There's slot more to this but I'll leave it as that. Cheers

Getting woman pregnant is just like lighting a fire.

for example in the rain striking two rocks together and wet news paper for fuel you will be there forever

one gallon of gasoline plus one little spark and woof ( you have to actuality have done this to appreciate what I am on about, both things )

Last edited by a moderator:
A

AlexandraSilk

Sperm are actually very sensitive little critters. The enzymes in Saliva particularly Amylase would damage the cell membrane in sperm.

M

MY TIME NOW

Getting woman pregnant is just like lighting a fire.

for example in the rain striking two rocks together and wet news paper for fuel you will be there forever

one gallon of gasoline plus one little spark and woof ( you have to actuality have done this to appreciate what I am on about, both things )

Darn well said Farm Boy!

Rochelle

Forum & Langtrees.com Administrator
Staff member
Legend Member
hehehehe you name it Dylan. let's lick and suck.:headbang:
no pregnancy from head to kiss to pussy lick......no bloody way :la:

R.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

D

duchesso4

Hmm ... I wonder how long a tongue the man would have to get the sperm deep enough into the woman, even if everything else wasn't going to conspire against success ... come on folks you could have fun testing the theory!!

Alyssa Ella May

Private Touring
Bronze Member
Phew!! Gosh you had me worried! I've already abolished my cabbage patch, thank god I don't have to give up another favorite past time!

.....still struggling with actually buying cabbage from the store :(

McLuvin

Silver Member
I'd say women are more likely to allow unprotected vaginal intercourse AFTER having oral sex performed on them so in a round about way... yes.

:)

C

Charlies Perth

Wow. For a second there I thought I was reading Cosmo mag. Basically......No you cannot get pregnant from oral sex. Sperm die within minutes after being exposed to air.

russellp1313

Bronze Member
Haha two sperm swimming along. One asks "how far to the egg?" the other one says "keep going we've only just past the tonsils"

S

sharonbaker

Hello all,

I am totally agree with above all that not possible to get pregnant from oral sex....

Buzz

Foundation Member
I rekon its possible. as i have some very clever little taddies. Im sure they could navigate from the mouth to the ovaries,. the not so clever ones might need a map lol

G

Ghost Protocol

100% yes .. live sperm can survive 3 days , provided they are kept at body temp.

and yet leave it to late in life , and she will never fall pregnant !
j