• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

Buying clothes from recycle boutiques

Mrs Langtrees

Manager @ Langtrees
Foundation Member
It is a great idea to search out your local recycle boutiques you can buy designer dresses for around $50 each.

Viv

Silver Member
My favourite way to shop. Over the years I have watched ladies spend copious amounts of money on their designer gear to work the floor.
Me. Well I could think of far more important things to spend my hard earned money on.
Don't get me wrong my gear was high class or vintage and I always received compliments on my presentation but it was more than likely it was purchased at the local salvation army for a couple of dollars.
You have got to take the time to browse or rummage as they say.
My latest shop was a big score 3 elegant cocktail dresses for $9
The ladies I worked with had the designer gear, expensive handbags and overpriced shoes. Me. I got educated and have never regretted my decision

Dakota Cameron

Gold Member
i love snooping through thrift stores! i went to Love Thy Label yesterday and took one of the girls along, it was awesome and i brought 3 dresses for the price of one as well as a pair of shoes. They are designer labels and look brand new. I cant wait to have sex in these ;)

bennybenny

Silver Member
I often look through op shops for dresses, heals and lingerie!
Have got some good stuff even a few wedding dresses all for a fraction of the price.

bepp

Another World Member
Legend Member
a few wedding dresses ....how many times u xpecting to get married

Madam Tracey

Cyclone Langtrees
Staff member
Legend Member
Merry-Go-Round
Recycling boutique (Como)
9367 7394
Great selection of current designer wear...bags, shoes, clothes and accessories.
Ask for Merredith

Happy2

Legend Member
Merry-Go-Round
Recycling boutique (Como)
9367 7394
Great selection of current designer wear...bags, shoes, clothes and accessories.
Ask for Merredith
You wear wear rejects Cyclone?
I thought that the tears and ill fit was "Designer " How Dissappointing

DDxoxo

Live, Love & Believe
Legend Member
The recycle Designer Shops have always been a fun adventure with my sisters and friends BUT have you actually tried checking out the SALVOS and VINNES.......
Really there are some great buys to be had if you take time to go through the hordes of clothes in the stores.....

I have picked up quite a few spectacular pieces over the years.....
My sister from Italy swears she just comes here to go there for their jeans......

and I unashamed to say I try to go to check SALVOS out on half price days as well...........LOL