• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

Buying a gift for a close female friend HELP

Aaron

Canberra
Diamond Member
I have a very close female friend who I want to buy a gift for, do you think buying a Watch is too personal? I know her style and taste but I worry she may get the wrong impression. We are very close but I don't want her to get the wrong idea.

Thoughts Please

nextplease69

Silicone parts are made for toys.
Gold Member
You buy your wife a watch.
Without knowing her interests can't really help with ideas sorry.

alexeisayle

Tantric Sensual masseur (x PT)
Silver Member
Buy her an amazing massage experience! (With me :D)
I have quite a few friends who have given their close friends or kind of service for birthdays and such -always goes down a treat. ..

H

Holly Wood

I have a very close female friend who I want to buy a gift for, do you think buying a Watch is too personal? I know her style and taste but I worry she may get the wrong impression. We are very close but I don't want her to get the wrong idea.

Thoughts Please
It's bad luck to buy a watch as a present for someone.

Ms Sue

Legend Member

Thoughts Please

It depend on her age ...
How long the two of you have been friends....
Is there a common interest that you both have.....
Does she have a partner ....
OMG no wonder people hate buying present ....
Get her a gift vouchers from Langtrees
:):(:mad::confused::cool::D:eek::oops::rolleyes:

Mila McCloud

Silver Member
medium.jpg

Thank you for the present hehehehe:shy::shy::shy::shy:

XLNC

Whatever happened to FREE love?
Legend Member
There are so many unknowns here: is the gift for a particular occasion or just cos she's your friend, what price range are you looking at, what sort of female is she (girly, butch, practical), what are her hobbies/interests, etc.???

If she's an avid reader, a good book is always welcome and a very appropriate gift for a friend. A first edition of a classic you know she loves can be especially thoughtful... Of course, getting your hands on a copy can often be tricky. :bookworm:

Dez

...the floor is lava
Legend Member
Now what does that do?

That is Lelo's answer to the WeVibe!

The little u shaped thingy inserts into the front of the Vagina and vibrates at both ends. It can be used on its own or during intercourse, and in a variety of positions... Now comes with remote control...Also the WeVibe 4 has remote smartphone apps, which means it can be controlled by a friend or partner from pretty much any place :)

Dez

...the floor is lava
Legend Member
I love shopping for presents for people...It's obviously easier when you have a good idea about what they like! Does she have any hobbies? Does she collect anything, is she into geeky stuff? Books? Art? Day Spas? Food and Wine? Does she like a particular culture or a time in history? Anime? Go nuts!!!

bushseeker

Foundation Member
go to the perth mint and try and get a one ounce silver coin in her chinese animal ( this years the horse but they have leftovers but not evething).
they look awsome. its personal and not expensive.
otherwise they do have lots of other cool coins and stuff there

Aaron

Canberra
Diamond Member
Wow Thanks everyone for the input !!!!
Lots of great Ideas....

It's going to be a Christmas gift for her, and in answer to you Ms Sue, I've known her for about 12 years.
She is a close family friend. We grew up together.

She is a few years younger than me and yes she now has a boyfriend but only as of the past few months !!
We had a falling out at the start of the year, and have recently patched things back up so I want something special she will use everyday and think of me, so thats why I thought the watch.....

bushseeker

Foundation Member
Holly Is this true? Can you explain the reason behind this?
the watch my sister got for my 40th was flogged by a hooker......
Luckily it didnt take long to find a simular one same brand.....
fair dinkum exactly how much drugs can you get for a $200 4 year old watch.
granted it was seiko and nice... its sentimrntal value was far higher than the point she probabally got for the watch and probably a blow job

H

Holly Wood

Holly Is this true? Can you explain the reason behind this?
WATCHES AND CLOCKS are popular gifts in America but in eastern culture they suggest a limited life span. They symbolize time runing out. When you give them, you remind the recipient they have less time to live. If you receive one, the remedy for the bad luck from this type of gift is to immediately give the giver a coin to symbolize that you "bought" the gift from them. If not, according to superstition, your relationship may end or you may stop talking to each other

Master Yoda

“Your path you must decide.”
Legend Member

Thoughts Please

If it's a female friend who you don't to give the wrong impression to. One of those expensive (ish) Helium balloons will give the wow factor without the perception of the gift being too expensive. And I would steer clear of jewellery and soft toys and flowers.

A novelty cake with a TOY like a barbie doll presented to a suitable context of the occasion or another TOY on top of a novelty cake (if its a birthday) gives another wow factor and a toy she can keep and remember the day by without crossing into any awkward zones.

That is only my practice and beliefs. So it is not Gospel. But hope it helps :)

Viv

Silver Member
Gifts are for the unimaginative. They break , go out of fashion, get lost. The list goes on. Give your lady friend an awesome memory.
I had a friend over from NZ recently. Single guy and it was his birthday. This guy was starved for affection.
On the day of his birthday we started with breakfast at the local pub then we headed for the gun range. Although he is a hunter back home he had never had the use of a handgun. We had to try them all.
Lunch was on the road and a side trip to purchase a couple of cowboy hats for a horseback ride on the beach.
Pub crawl at all the boutique breweries ( this man loves his beer ). Finished the day by chucking him out of a small plane at high altitude.
Couldn't wipe the smile off his face and he wants to do it again next birthday.
Memories you will keep for ever.

Happy2

Legend Member
Gifts are awesome
You just have to have the knack I seem to be able to bring a smile to a girls face with my choice of gifts
It just takes some thought It also lets her know if you have been listening

And it was a smile due to the gift Not because I walked in with no underwear and my zip down

Co-ordinator

Hi
Gold Member

Thoughts Please

They say watches and perfumes are not a very good gift to give to a lady as it puts a distance between people and watch is a symbol of time ticking.... to the end :/
Now .... if u was gonna buy me a present ... Let me give u a hint .... - I like diamonds :) lol