• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

Bumster n brazilian cut knickers

bepp

Another World Member
Legend Member
LADIES your input is wecome Missy M yours also

Brazilian cut knickers bought a pair of these panties from B n T's the ohter day told the young assisstant they were for me...she never batted an eyelid got home and tried em on the back part all got crunched up n disappeared up me bum crack is that how they ride for u ladies???

Miss Monique

Adelaide's original Plus Size Delight
Legend Member
Yey since when am I no longer a lady? The last time I had my hand there I still had a pussy.
Having never bought Brizillian cut knickers sorry I can't help you darling. I were G strings for work and Bonds cottontails for everyday life. Now Mr are you going to model them for us post a pic to we can see how sexy you look in these panties

Miss Monique

Legend Member
A quick look at google image I think that may be how they are meant to fit up the crack with those plump bottom checks hanging out. Brazil love big curvy bottoms

bepp

Another World Member
Legend Member
Yey since when am I no longer a lady? The last time I had my hand there I still had a pussy.
Having never bought Brizillian cut knickers sorry I can't help you darling. I were G strings for work and Bonds cottontails for everyday life. Now Mr are you going to model them for us post a pic to we can see how sexy you look in these panties
Sorry but I dont cum cheap
Bank transfer will do but i gotta c the $'s first

Miss Monique

Legend Member
Ok luv shall I send $5 or shall I show you mine and you show me your knickers
I don't think they are the most comfortable looking knickers. Hopefully another lady join us and give her thoughts. Phoebe sweetheart where are you come out where every you are

You could you back to Bras N Things ask that young shop assistant if she can recommend so nice sexy yet comfortable knickers even be cheeky ask what she wears ;)

bepp

Another World Member
Legend Member
About asking her , thought bout that after i left store, but i will return its a pity tho they only for sz's up to 16 n i'm def not that sz

Miss Monique

Legend Member
Do you have a City Chic store near you? I buy some of my work lingerie from there and they cater for size 16 to 24. They a ladies clothing store and stock undergarments

bepp

Another World Member
Legend Member
Kool dont really know wat sz iam started 16 dropped to 14 then 12 back up to 14 .18 down to 16 have finally settled on sz14 panties bras slips vests bodysuits no idea