• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.
T

Tania Admin

Perusing the net,,as I do,,I thought hmmm, I will see if there are any interesting Brothels out there...Here are some of my findings....

The newly-opened Bordello Club in Los Angeles is a night club and bordello featuring nightly music, burlesque dancers, and oddly enough... a regular strip tease act featuring Star Wars characters. Above, performer Courtney Cruz channels a Storm Trooper for a hot strip number that's sure to excite every boy fan (and girl fan) in the universe!

a98059_star-wars-brothel06.jpg

While prostitution is legal in France, as of 2003 sex solicitation is illegal, which lead local prostitutes in Lyon to get creative. White vans line the city and suburban streets in this city; an open door means they're open for business, a closed door (and rocking van) means you'll have to come back later for your turn.

a98059_vans.jpg

The Pascha is a 12 story, 29,000 square foot brothel in Cologne, Germany. Roughly 120 prostitutes service over one thousand customers per day at this, the largest brothel in all of Europe.

a98059_450px-Pascha_K%C3%B6ln.jpg

TheCock

Legend Member
Re: Brothels with a twist

Perusing the net,,as I do,,I thought hmmm, I will see if there are any interesting Brothels out there...Here are some of my findings....

The newly-opened Bordello Club in Los Angeles is a night club and bordello featuring nightly music, burlesque dancers, and oddly enough... a regular strip tease act featuring Star Wars characters. Above, performer Courtney Cruz channels a Storm Trooper for a hot strip number that's sure to excite every boy fan (and girl fan) in the universe!

While prostitution is legal in France, as of 2003 sex solicitation is illegal, which lead local prostitutes in Lyon to get creative. White vans line the city and suburban streets in this city; an open door means they're open for business, a closed door (and rocking van) means you'll have to come back later for your turn.

a98059_vans.jpg

The Pascha is a 12 story, 29,000 square foot brothel in Cologne, Germany. Roughly 120 prostitutes service over one thousand customers per day at this, the largest brothel in all of Europe.

I only see little black squares :(

T

Tania Admin

WORLDS LARGEST BROTHEL

Paradise Tower in Amsterdam is the world's largest brothel. At last count well over four thousand prostitutes -- both male and female -- ply the world's oldest profession in the thirty-five story building. Owned by a Finnish holding company (Tämä on Vitsi) and operated by displaced Nepalese, the Tower offers customers practitioners of virtually every fetish from shoes to shrimp, armpits to armadillos. Even necrophiliacs will find partners; fresh corpses are brought in weekly. Prices range from a low of fifty American dollars (in the aptly named Bargain basement) to the mid six figures (in the Tower's penthouse Sin Stables). If you're planning a visit to Amsterdam and feeling horny, don't pass up a chance to visit the world's biggest brothel!

UPDATE On March 28 of this year, Paradise Towers was attacked by the Bunyan League, a secret group of militant Puritans. The group escaped with one hundred twenty-seven sex workers (including the justly famous conjoined twins Gert and Frieda Frobe), over three thousand dildoes, close to nine hundred satin sheets, nineteen cases of champagne, and eight chainsaws. As of this date of this post (may 20, 2012) the police continue to investigate.

UPDATE 2 The intense press coverage following the raid forced its Finnish owners to sell the Tower to a group of shadowy investors. When this group turned out to be a front for the Vatican there was a mass protest by the Danish Sex Party (Trække dit Ben). In a shocking development the Church dropped its plan to convert the Tower to a home for elderly nuns and continued running the sex business (with significantly raised prices). Responding to clerical pressure, the management installed 24 hour confession booths on each floor and renamed the Tower Parvum Meum Iocus, to honor the justly obscure Pope Peccator the Seventh (256 BC - 241 BC).

P

Perth boy

Have you ever been to or seen a Soapy massage place.

Large lounge area with bar tables food etc. big glass window with lost of sexy girls behind it all with a number on them. You have a drink chat with your buddy's and pick a number. She comes over pay the money and head of to the room. In the room it's a hotel type room. Has a blow up mattress. You both get undressed she filled up a large container with warm soapy water and you get on the mattress. She washers you all over using her pussy and breasts. I will leave the rest to you to think about.

Could do with this service at langtrees.

homer

Doh!
Legend Member

Large lounge area with bar tables food etc. big glass window with lost of sexy girls behind it all with a number on them. You have a drink chat with your buddy's and pick a number. She comes over pay the money and head of to the room. In the room it's a hotel type room. Has a blow up mattress. You both get undressed she filled up a large container with warm soapy water and you get on the mattress. She washers you all over using her pussy and breasts. I will leave the rest to you to think about.

Ok this sounds Asia, Thailand? Macau? lol...my imagination is running wild...like a horsey.

T

Tania Admin

I did see the Soapy Massage Brothel's, I agree it would be great to see one of these set up in a Perth Establishment.

T

Tania Admin

I have done a little more delving today and here is some more information..

Questa Casa is one of the world's longest operating brothels.

At least 108 years old, Questa Casa, aka "The Pink House", at number 133 HAY STREET, is the ONLY original brothel remaining from Kalgoorlies famous gold rush and still working.

Then there is the worlds OLDEST rediscovered Brothel:

The Lupanar of Pompeii is the most famous brothel in the ruined Roman city of Pompeii. It is of particular interest for the erotic paintings on its walls. Lupanar is Latin for "brothel". The Pompeii lupanar is also known as Lupanare Grande.

Early Pompeian excavators, guided by the strict modesty of the time period, quickly classified any building containing erotic paintings as brothels. Using this metric, Pompeii had 35 lupanares. Given a population of ten thousand in Pompeii during the first century CE, this leaves one brothel per 286 people or 71 adult males. Using a stricter standard for identifying brothels brings the number to a more realistic figure including nine single room establishments and the Lupanar at VII, 12, 18-20.
Brothels during this period were typically small with only a few rooms. The Lupanar was the largest of the brothels found in Pompeii with 10 rooms. Like other brothels, rooms in the Lupanar were plainly furnished. A mattress on a brick platform served as a bed.

T

Tania Admin

And now for some of the worlds abandoned Brothels,,,,,I found this really interesting, I hope you do to :)

brownwoodjpg

Brownwood, TX, USA

“Enter at your own risk” is what this half-open door in Brownwood, TX seems to suggest – though of course today the red light is practically synonymous with the world’s oldest profession. More than 60 years ago, this screen door led to around a dozen rooms in which 'business' was conducted. Don’t miss the white bell on the right!

brownwood2jpg

This is what the inside looked like. Photographer Noel Kerns found several interesting things when he visited, like empty bottles of Knoxit, apparently an old remedy for gonorrhea. Says Kerns: “In several places where the sheetrock has been ripped out by copper thieves, you could look down into the bottom of the wall section and see lots of dead bird skeletons; evidently they found a way in at some point, but never a way out.” Creepy!

brownwood3jpg

The brothel bathroom with tub and sink indicates that some standards of hygiene were observed.

Brownwood had a huge demand for brothels during World War II, as this is where the US Army’s Camp Bowie was located. At peak times, it held over 80,000 soldiers and is still a training camp today.

janies-ranchjpg.img_assist_custom-600x398.jpg

Montgomery Pass, NV, USA

Nevada is the only state in the USA where prostitution is legal – as long as it takes place in licensed brothels. These are usually located in outer-lying areas rather than in inner cities, like the nondescript Janie’s Ranch. Located on a busy highway, it was once an establishment of certain repute. It looks like the building had two main entrances as well as a side entrance – or exit, depending on the situation.

janies-chairsjpg.img_assist_custom-600x401.jpg

Although it closed in the late ‘80s, and has apparently since been demolished, as late as 2008 (when this photo was taken) Janie’s Ranch was home to three visitors’ chairs lined up in a row – as if seating the ghosts of patrons waiting for love.

Today, there are about 28 operating brothels in Nevada. The number of such establishments that have been abandoned over the years is probably quite high given that brothels have been around in the state since the mid-19th century.

seoulentrancejpg.img_assist_custom-600x398.jpg

Seoul, South Korea

Looking more like a factory than a place of debauchery, this drab concrete building was once a brothel. Since there is no visible sign, maybe the red-and-white striped awnings served as a signal to the initiated.

seoulwaiting-roomjpg.img_assist_custom-600x398.jpg

Looking at the size of this waiting room, business must have been brisk.

Though crackdowns on red-light districts in 2004 forced many brothels to be abandoned in South Korea, it by no means ended prostitution. After all, although it is illegal there, estimates in recent years have put the sex trade as a $13 billion dollar industry that employs approximately 1.2 million Korean women. Since the crackdown, prostitution has been forced underground but has not lost its popularity.

aragjpg.img_assist_custom-600x402.jpg

Castejón de Monegros, Aragon, Spain

Castejón de Monegros is another desert brothel, this one located in Los Monegros, in northeastern Spain. ‘Hotel Aragon,’ as it was known, looks like it must have once had an impressive bar setup. Now, though, it’s anything but.

According to photographer Xavier Aragonès Garcia, the hotel used to lie on a major road in between Madrid and Barcelona: “In the beginning the building was used as a hotel, but I guess the business went into decline with the opening of a new motorway that now holds most of the traffic,” he told us. “When I explored the building with some friends we found evidence that, just as [with] many abandoned roadside hotels in Spain, it had been used as a brothel in its final years, just before closing.”

arag-halljpg.img_assist_custom-600x503.jpg

This is the former hall at Hotel Aragon. Although probably once spacious and airy, it’s now less inviting, filled with debris.

rhyolite2jpg.img_assist_custom-600x445.jpg

Rhyolite, NV, USA

Rhyolite was a typical Gold Rush town founded in 1904. By 1905, it had a population of 2,500 that wasn’t adverse to the usual vices of the Wild West: 50 saloons, 35 gambling tables, 19 lodging houses, 16 restaurants, six barbers, a public bath house and even a weekly newspaper.

rhyolitejpg.img_assist_custom-600x584.jpg

The small buildings of the type seen here were called ‘cribs’ and were used for prostitution. It’s unclear as to whether they were as open about their trade as this sign suggests. The placement of the modern warning sign is also bemusing, as it seems to notify of the dangers of frequenting a place of ill repute.

abandonaliajpg.img_assist_custom-600x453.jpg

Unknown brothel, Spain

Despite metal gates and a brick-covered former door to keep intruders out, this abandoned brothel on a busy highway in Spain has clearly seen its share of rampant vandalism. Urban explorer and photographer Juan found traces of decay, graffiti and human scavenging everywhere.

abandonalia2jpg.img_assist_custom-600x450.jpg

A shot from above shows the main room in all its ‘glory’: red velvet sofas arranged in cozy corners, dark wood, mirrors and drawings of ladies reminiscent of Paris’ Moulin Rouge. And wait, is that a bidet in the middle of the room? Rack and ruin never looked so sumptuous.

There are so many more abandoned brothels around the world that would tell interesting stories if only the walls could speak.

T

Tania Admin

Seeing as I delved into the world of brothels on this thread, I thought I would google Haunted Brothels. Seems there are a few..

According to the operators of the saloon twenty-six ghosts apparently still love to party at this historic brothel/saloon in Southern Arizona, and is a frequent stop for ghost hunters from all over the world. Supposedly shouting and loud music is sometimes heard at night, and some tourists have claimed smelling cigar smoke and whiskey in the air.
medium_birdcage.jpg

Earnestine & Hazel's, Memphis, TN

In the 1930s, sisters Earnestine and Hazel had a sundry store on the bottom floor which sold inexpensive non-perishable goods to the neighborhood residents, while the upstairs was a hotel and boarding house. Since the sisters would rent the rooms by the hour and not ask questions, the hotel soon became popular with ladies of the evening. With the building’s proximity to the railroad tracks and thousands of World War II era soldiers passing through on a daily basis, it wasn’t long before a booming brothel was in operation. As most brothels aren’t known for their law-abiding ways, it’s said that this one could get a bit rough as well, and several murders are rumored to have occurred during this time.

Sound asleep in his room upstairs after a busy night in the bar, George was jolted awake one day by the sounds of a party in the hallway. As he made his way to his door, George clearly heard glasses clinking, women laughing and people dancing. He jerked the door open to put an end to the frivolity but found … nothing.
George stumbled back to bed, confused, and was just about to doze off when he heard the noises again. He started to rise, once more, to check out what was going on, but this time he found it impossible to get out of the bed. He was being held down by the hands of numerous giggling, but invisible, women.

5eb4d5cbcc017a0c8b71c01d27b9db14.jpg

R

Raye@Langtrees

a98059_vans.jpg

Holy shit Tania
Getting headache already........Pascha.......120 girls on the floor ........and don't forget 12 stories high, fuck me ....you'd either be a the fittest receptionist, or just go crazy running the floor and looking after all the WLs. My god just amagine the recons. Lol

R

Raye@Langtrees

And now for some of the worlds abandoned Brothels,,,,,I found this really interesting, I hope you do to :)

brownwoodjpg

Brownwood, TX, USA

“Enter at your own risk” is what this half-open door in Brownwood, TX seems to suggest – though of course today the red light is practically synonymous with the world’s oldest profession. More than 60 years ago, this screen door led to around a dozen rooms in which 'business' was conducted. Don’t miss the white bell on the right!

brownwood2jpg

This is what the inside looked like. Photographer Noel Kerns found several interesting things when he visited, like empty bottles of Knoxit, apparently an old remedy for gonorrhea. Says Kerns: “In several places where the sheetrock has been ripped out by copper thieves, you could look down into the bottom of the wall section and see lots of dead bird skeletons; evidently they found a way in at some point, but never a way out.” Creepy!

brownwood3jpg

The brothel bathroom with tub and sink indicates that some standards of hygiene were observed.

Brownwood had a huge demand for brothels during World War II, as this is where the US Army’s Camp Bowie was located. At peak times, it held over 80,000 soldiers and is still a training camp today.

janies-ranchjpg.img_assist_custom-600x398.jpg

Montgomery Pass, NV, USA

Nevada is the only state in the USA where prostitution is legal – as long as it takes place in licensed brothels. These are usually located in outer-lying areas rather than in inner cities, like the nondescript Janie’s Ranch. Located on a busy highway, it was once an establishment of certain repute. It looks like the building had two main entrances as well as a side entrance – or exit, depending on the situation.

janies-chairsjpg.img_assist_custom-600x401.jpg

Although it closed in the late ‘80s, and has apparently since been demolished, as late as 2008 (when this photo was taken) Janie’s Ranch was home to three visitors’ chairs lined up in a row – as if seating the ghosts of patrons waiting for love.

Today, there are about 28 operating brothels in Nevada. The number of such establishments that have been abandoned over the years is probably quite high given that brothels have been around in the state since the mid-19th century.

seoulentrancejpg.img_assist_custom-600x398.jpg

Seoul, South Korea

Looking more like a factory than a place of debauchery, this drab concrete building was once a brothel. Since there is no visible sign, maybe the red-and-white striped awnings served as a signal to the initiated.

seoulwaiting-roomjpg.img_assist_custom-600x398.jpg

Looking at the size of this waiting room, business must have been brisk.

Though crackdowns on red-light districts in 2004 forced many brothels to be abandoned in South Korea, it by no means ended prostitution. After all, although it is illegal there, estimates in recent years have put the sex trade as a $13 billion dollar industry that employs approximately 1.2 million Korean women. Since the crackdown, prostitution has been forced underground but has not lost its popularity.

aragjpg.img_assist_custom-600x402.jpg

Castejón de Monegros, Aragon, Spain

Castejón de Monegros is another desert brothel, this one located in Los Monegros, in northeastern Spain. ‘Hotel Aragon,’ as it was known, looks like it must have once had an impressive bar setup. Now, though, it’s anything but.

According to photographer Xavier Aragonès Garcia, the hotel used to lie on a major road in between Madrid and Barcelona: “In the beginning the building was used as a hotel, but I guess the business went into decline with the opening of a new motorway that now holds most of the traffic,” he told us. “When I explored the building with some friends we found evidence that, just as [with] many abandoned roadside hotels in Spain, it had been used as a brothel in its final years, just before closing.”

arag-halljpg.img_assist_custom-600x503.jpg

This is the former hall at Hotel Aragon. Although probably once spacious and airy, it’s now less inviting, filled with debris.

rhyolite2jpg.img_assist_custom-600x445.jpg

Rhyolite, NV, USA

Rhyolite was a typical Gold Rush town founded in 1904. By 1905, it had a population of 2,500 that wasn’t adverse to the usual vices of the Wild West: 50 saloons, 35 gambling tables, 19 lodging houses, 16 restaurants, six barbers, a public bath house and even a weekly newspaper.

rhyolitejpg.img_assist_custom-600x584.jpg

The small buildings of the type seen here were called ‘cribs’ and were used for prostitution. It’s unclear as to whether they were as open about their trade as this sign suggests. The placement of the modern warning sign is also bemusing, as it seems to notify of the dangers of frequenting a place of ill repute.

abandonaliajpg.img_assist_custom-600x453.jpg

Unknown brothel, Spain

Despite metal gates and a brick-covered former door to keep intruders out, this abandoned brothel on a busy highway in Spain has clearly seen its share of rampant vandalism. Urban explorer and photographer Juan found traces of decay, graffiti and human scavenging everywhere.

abandonalia2jpg.img_assist_custom-600x450.jpg

A shot from above shows the main room in all its ‘glory’: red velvet sofas arranged in cozy corners, dark wood, mirrors and drawings of ladies reminiscent of Paris’ Moulin Rouge. And wait, is that a bidet in the middle of the room? Rack and ruin never looked so sumptuous.

There are so many more abandoned brothels around the world that would tell interesting stories if only the walls could speak.

Enjoyed this Tania
Oh the memories.........Nevada. All the brothels had Ranch after there name.... Moonlight Ranch my 1st brothel, Madams name was Veronika. Remember having to hide with a Mexican WL in cravas in the wall when the Sheriff came knocking.......long epic another time perhaps. Anyway there was KitKat Ranch , Kitty's Ranch , then Sagebrush Ranch these were in Carson City.

Mustang Ranch, Sally Conforte Madam very direct, took me under her wing.. Joe Conforte her partner escaped South of the border, owing USA gov millions also another long story I may share later. then along came Mustang 2 Ranch these on outskirts of Reno Nevada.

The big one in Nye County about 100ks out of Las Vegas was Chicken Ranch . What most of these Ranchs had in common were signs on the outside up high that read White men only.....also another story.

T

Tania Admin

Holy shit Tania
Getting headache already........Pascha.......120 girls on the floor ........and don't forget 12 stories high, f**k me ....you'd either be a the fittest receptionist, or just go crazy running the floor and looking after all the WLs. My god just amagine the recons. Lol
The recons would truly suck. You would need quite a few staff that's for sure. I would hate to be the manager.

T

Thatguy

could you imagine sitting through 120 intro's... you would have a headache.. already been there an hour.. then have to remember the name of girl #32 cos that's the girl you want to see...

3 hour trip.... 2 hours to pick the girl then 1 hour to see if you still have the energy for the sex!

Dallas

Legend Member

WORLDS LARGEST BROTHEL

Paradise Tower in Amsterdam is the world's largest brothel. At last count well over four thousand prostitutes -- both male and female -- ply the world's oldest profession in the thirty-five story building. Owned by a Finnish holding company (Tämä on Vitsi) and operated by displaced Nepalese, the Tower offers customers practitioners of virtually every fetish from shoes to shrimp, armpits to armadillos. Even necrophiliacs will find partners; fresh corpses are brought in weekly. Prices range from a low of fifty American dollars (in the aptly named Bargain basement) to the mid six figures (in the Tower's penthouse Sin Stables). If you're planning a visit to Amsterdam and feeling horny, don't pass up a chance to visit the world's biggest brothel!

UPDATE On March 28 of this year, Paradise Towers was attacked by the Bunyan League, a secret group of militant Puritans. The group escaped with one hundred twenty-seven sex workers (including the justly famous conjoined twins Gert and Frieda Frobe), over three thousand dildoes, close to nine hundred satin sheets, nineteen cases of champagne, and eight chainsaws. As of this date of this post (may 20, 2012) the police continue to investigate.

UPDATE 2 The intense press coverage following the raid forced its Finnish owners to sell the Tower to a group of shadowy investors. When this group turned out to be a front for the Vatican there was a mass protest by the Danish Sex Party (Trække dit Ben). In a shocking development the Church dropped its plan to convert the Tower to a home for elderly nuns and continued running the sex business (with significantly raised prices). Responding to clerical pressure, the management installed 24 hour confession booths on each floor and renamed the Tower Parvum Meum Iocus, to honor the justly obscure Pope Peccator the Seventh (256 BC - 241 BC).

Wow Tania! amazing job of all the research and information you've provided! I really enjoyed reading it all and think I'd love to check out Paradise Towers although the 4000 introductions could take a while!