Boobs or bums?

H

Heidi

When i was younger and thinner i had tiny boobs, smaller than a fifty cent peice...countless nights i would lie in bed crying and dreaming of having pamela anderson sized melons...i could never understand why men would pay me attention because in my mind i was thin and ugly..it wasnt until years later when i developed curves(which the help of a thai surgeon) that i realised how beautiful my body was...and yes my ass was asstastic....i look at young women now and admire their gorgeous athletic figures...the crazy thing iz....they probably dont even realize how hot they are....arrggg youth iz wasted on the young

S

Seleena

As a working lady I have had occasion to ask my 'date' whether he is a boob, leg or bum man. I have a firm, round curvy bottom, long legs and D cup bust so it could be any of them when he chooses to book me.

I have to say that I get about a third for each but the largest response is that they just love the whole woman. Most don't sectionalise us.

As far as trying to work out what men want??? It's about as likely as you guys trying to work out what a woman wants....Mars and Venus....good luck!

Seleena Swan xxx

P

punters

we cumming of the topic a bit, me myself in realality look at a the whole package of a woman, she may have tiny tits but has a personality and cofidence to die for. We do look at physical attractions that gets our attenion to hone in. Cofidence is the key and tidiness (hair, make up,shoes)
so whether its bums or boob,s its just a bit of fun

W

WRXXR

I have a theory that a lady's IQ is directly improportional to her bra size.

Real or enhanced the theory has amazing credibilty. The bigger the boobs the smaller the brain.
LOL

:laughing1. Mind you, plenty of girls who will throw that theory out the window!

I definitely prefer boobs (bigger than an e cup) but that doesn't mean a girl with A cups isn't just as attractive.

Above everything, confidence wins hands down

M

Mary Anne PA

I can only vouch for Chanel, she really all that is talked about....HOT & I must say a great person to meet...

Rochelle

Forum & Langtrees.com Administrator
Staff member
Legend Member
Great Fudd....you are a champ!!!!!! And what is even better......according to your results I have to say that there still seems to be a chance for girls like me :eek:ccasion14
R.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

PS: And what do you mean..... "geting a life"........I always thought the forum is your life??????:thumbsup:

A

adventurethis

a decent size pair is good, but long legs plus a great butt does the trick

F

Farm Boy

There is a W/L on the B C web site name of Vincci (unrivalled beautiful companion) with a photo .She has a REALLY great bum I never have or will see this really beaut ass live, perhaps some one could check it out and report back

Vincci has changed her name to Cecilia and advertising now on Private Girls dollar's per hour went up from quite low to very high then settled at $250.00 .
Good brain to go with that nice bum.

M

Miranda Fox

Boobs or bums?

Some men love my little breasts
A lot of men Love my butt, sexy butt, hot butt...

Everyone has their favourite part of the body.

Some say it is my Eyes
:)

W

wingman

Prefer boobs over bums but don't really care about size. Whether they're A's or E's, just need to feel nice.

T

T.J. McDon

Been asked this recently: are you a boob or bum person?

I have to say that I just love a nice shapely female bottom. Big ones (especially big ones), small ones, all sizes really. Love boobs too, but perhaps not with the same passion :D

I grew up near a topless beach, so have seen so many boobs, they kind of lose their appeal after a while. Still love them provided they are real, but I definitely like a nice shapely bum.

M

Malefikus

Arabic sex videos are more interesting to watch, I found best collections on kosimak.com, and it has best collections of Arab sex Videos & Pictures of naked sexy Arabian amateur women for FREE.

Last edited by a moderator:
S

Sean@9438

out off the boobs or bums question....I am a leg man... which leads to bums...so I guess that is my answer....LOL... but having said that... I nice pair of boobs always catches the eye.

Auskiwicouple

Bronze Member
I'd have to go boobs.....always loved loved big boobs.....lucky the wife is naturally blessed :) as you can see by our avatar :)