• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

Boobs or bums?

T

tstyle

It ahs to be a good combination of both for me, the more curves the better ;)

E

extra

got to go with bum. There is just something special about a nice butt.

C

Cathy/Diane87

Lol i like boobs and im a chick but still i think boobs are better than butts

R

ready

if it's a straight boob vs bums match-up, i'd go for the boobs. however, if you pair the bums with a set of long, long shapely gams, that's a different story and i'd have to give the edge then to the bums + legs. but, honestly, you can't lose whichever way you decide (and as a greedy soul, i want both, and not have to choose betwen the two).

P

Phat Barry

Bums for sure...Big or small it doesn't matter just a good proportionate shape.
Now this is followed closely by boobs

Rochelle

Forum & Langtrees.com Administrator
Staff member
Legend Member
That really surprised me. I always thought guys go for boobs rather than for butts. Great news for me because I definitely have to offer more in the butt/legs section than in the boob section.
I love a nice tied butt on a man......narrow hips.....you get the idea.......maybe followed by a six-pack? (guess I am pushing my luck now).
I like boobs more than butts when it comes to girls. (lol guess because mine are rather small). A nice feel to them.
Rxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

B

bayboy1002

Thanks for your reply Rochelle
Well I'm not so slim in the hips and my 'six pack' is more like a slab, so I think you'd judge me fairly harshly.
Don't mind small boobs, as long as they have some nice shape and nipple size comparative to boob size - but a nice arse just gets me going ! - good shape, something to feel and get hold of - now tha makes a woman !

Onwithit

nights are a waste of time
Gold Member
Hey C'mon Guys..

Just turn the lights off & she has whatever you like.

No, I'm Not being seriuos but I bet that's what some wives would be thinking right now if they read this..

Good on ya Maranda Fox, don't lose those breasts, like to try them out one day.

Rochelle

Staff member
Legend Member
Hi bayboy1002,

lol you never know. Luckily it is not all about physical appearance. Sex appeal can be in eyes, voice or just the general way a person carries his/herself. The overall impression is the most important part. So if you should be in Perth at some stage why not come to Langtrees and find out if I judge you harshly?
Rxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Happy2

Legend Member
I think I like the bum mainly because the surgeons haven't made it
popular to put in silicon implants yet. At least something is remaining natural

S

scotthetradie

I agree with wallear, a womans body is a wonderful thing and the complete form is awesome, Personally it doesnt bother me I like both small tight bums to curvy ones as well as small breasts to bigger ones..lol
A hell of a lot to do with sexiness is in the personality if thats good your on to a winner straight up!! :notworthy heres to women of all shapes and sizes!!

Rochelle

Staff member
Legend Member
Did somebody keep track of the score? What body part is leading so far?
R.xxxxxxxx:icon_scra

F

funnmann

boobs for me any shape size, love big pointy nipples in a flimsy top, makes me want to breast feed

Fudd

Foundation Member
Did somebody keep track of the score? What body part is leading so far?
R.xxxxxxxx:icon_scra

...as a matter of fact, I just did a tally (gees, I need to get a life...lol). Anyway, there were 92 definite responses. The other responses were 1. neutral (didn't favour one over the other) 2. preferred some other body part (why respond to this post???) or 3 just talking shit (a technical term in statistical analysis....lol).

Anyway, of the 92 definite responses...31 preferred boobs and 61 preferred butts. Question answered, me thinks :).

Fudd

B

busbloke

I love bums and the way they move when the owner is walking - but then I feel the same about boobs - and they don't need to be big for my appreciation

L

Langtrees VIP Perth 2

Wow! This is such a shock to me! As a receptionist that is continually hearing what men want, need, desire and more...oh, so much more! I was pretty sure that the boobs would be wwwwaaaaayyyyyy ahead! As a standard, most men that ring to inquire about ladies are interested in age, size, hair colour and bust size! Rarely are bums ever mentioned! Probably only about 5% of callers would ask about a shapely butt. But how great it is to know! I will in future make sure I give as detailed description about a ladies arse now as I do about her face! Lol!

Thanks for the heads up everyone!

Lisa The Receptionist (At Langtrees, Perth)
XXX

beachxxx

Bronze Member
In regards to breasts it is not size that matters but how firm they are. A firm B is better than a saggy DD.

In regards to a butt again how firm it is, is the most important. Even better the girls thigh's do not touch together and you can see their pussy lips hanging. If the are wearing jeans or tight shorts then it is all in the imagination but still guaranteed to get me hard. See Kendra profile picture for a great example (especially the drip of water).

Overall while breasts are easier to spot, the bum is closest to where the real action happens, so it is bum for me.

C

Charlie57

I have a theory that a lady's IQ is directly improportional to her bra size.

Real or enhanced the theory has amazing credibilty. The bigger the boobs the smaller the brain.

Frankly, I'm a buns man myself, so nice to lick. Boobs are OK, but not everything.

LOL

:notworthy

Last edited by a moderator:
J

Juicy Lucy

I have come across alot more calls for boobs then ass tho I have been told I have a nice one lol If I was a man i would go for leggy girls as the longer there are the more you want to find out where they end! As I have 38 inch legs takes over most of my body!

C

Charlie57

I agree, legs are spectacularily sexy as mentioned, but the question was "Boobs OR Bums" Not "Boobs, Bums or LEGS".

Sexy legs are very, very enticing. Stockings, shoes, jewellery around ankles, all wonderful! LOL

:eek:ccasion14

M

Mary Anne PA

In my youth it was all about the boobs.
Years later and now it's all about ass.