Boobs or bums?

adam74

Silver Member
Been asked this recently: are you a boob or bum person?

I have to say that I just love a nice shapely female bottom. Big ones (especially big ones), small ones, all sizes really. Love boobs too, but perhaps not with the same passion :D

S

stormline

Have to agree with you there mate. A lady with long legs and a nice butt to top it off does it for me more than boobs of any size.
Have a perfect pic of a W/L that she gave me that i would luv to put on here , but wouldn't without her consent.
She just has the best looking butt and long black hair that goes down to her waist.
Just looks so hot. Also really nice boobs but still would say her butt was her best asset.

greenfield

Foundation Member
i normally select my lady based on face, legs, boobs and bum. haha, all 4.
i then try out on her attitude.

J

jacks

This is great I have to agree, butt (hehehe)
A six packs if you can be so lucky, that shows that everything is just perfect

Spocky57

Pleasure is my aim
Diamond Member
hard to choose........... guess it is the whole package.......... like to play with them both

svengali

Foundation Member
I will be attracted by anything which is good. A pretty face, nice hair, good pair of legs, slim, well-shaped arms, boobs, neat bum in a pair of hotpants. I am not hard to please

Sir Stefan

Agent Provocateur
Foundation Member
Agreed Svengali.... I find many components of a Ladies body a 'turn-on'.... wht does it for me with one Girl may be her smile, another her breasts, another her hair, another her legs, etc, etc, etc.... guess I just LOVE the female body in it's various forms.

L

Loyal2None

boobs... all asses can look good from behind when bent over!!! haha

happytimes

what you see is wat you get and alot more
Diamond Member
To answer that specific question i would have to go with a great butt on a
lady with long legs. Though if your lucky enough to have a lady that has both then that gets the nod.

M

Mary Anne PA

I like both on a lady, but boobies to suck is my all time turn on.
A nice bum if we are playing with a strap on is always welcome too ;p

H

h0tsexybabe

Me!! Well, we all know the tits n ass man song.. Well I'm a tits n ass n cock women LOL

B

bigboyinperth

A nice firm arse with some fantastic boobs are ideal.....so both!!!

S

sensual

I think theres something very erotic about a womans bum and hip area. The more shapely and curvy the better.

H

HuGGiE

I think theres something very erotic about a womans bum and hip area. The more shapely and curvy the better.

Totally, that subtle, sensual curve from the hips to the inner thigh is amazing. Getting hard just thinking about it.

T

theplatinumshadow

I'm about the hips. but I good pair of breasts to complement them are amazing.

Bluegrass9

Diamond Member
For me it depends what they are dressed in. A short mini-skirt makes a bottom so very sexy but a halter neck dress just as sexy.

I have to admit a female with sexy lips, eyes, ears, neck, legs ect ect I also find so very sexy.

I believe I have not answered your question but I can promise... I did try.
:walk:

T

theplatinumshadow

I will say that a woman's eyes set me off faster than anything else. There is something elusively complex about beautiful eyes.

osscar

Foundation Member
im with platinum, the eyes have it but as for boobs i like them small and firm but bottoms do it for me ,,nothing like a tight set of buns an a slim pair of hips and those dimples that some women have in the small of the back :) works for me every time