• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

Boobnanza!

T

that guy28

boobnanzaposter.jpg

Attachments

• boobnanzaposter.jpg
    boobnanzaposter.jpg
    83.1 KB · Views: 15

Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member
Organising a big entertainment line up.
8 topless dancers
2 strip shows
A sensual master and submissive show
the grand finale with 4 girls making love together with one lucky punter getting the last 10 minutes to ravish them all. Only ticket holders will be in the drawer and remember only 50 tickets available and over 20 sold already so get your money into Langtrees at 71 Burswood Rd and get your ticket before you miss out.
I forgot you get to eat dessert of the topless dancers bodies, u must keep your hands behind your back.

F

Farm Boy

I forgot you get to eat dessert of the topless dancers bodies, u must keep your hands behind your back.

So how can we play with our food?

B

BigBoy69

So how can we play with our food?

...and on the sixth day God created tongues!!
:la::la:

T

that guy28

No unfortunately not that night, but its a good way to rev your engine at least, grab ur gal then grab another gal when your done as well!

Either way it will be a boobie extravaganza!

Buzz

Foundation Member
there will be swinging on again on Saturday Night . Why not grab your gal and party with us

ChopperGuy

Gold Member
Ok thanks for the info. Unfortunately we only have the babysitter on the Friday night, otherwise would love to party ;)

B

BigBoy69

Sorry to hear about that ChopperGuy.
Why don't I grab your gal then and party with her and the rest of the crew at Players Lounge on Saturday night while you babysit the kids!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!;D:love10::love10:;D

Ms Sue

Legend Member
I was lucky enough to see some of the acts that will be performing on the night... OMG you are all in for a treat.....xoxox