• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

Zeus

Patron Saint of Werewolves
Diamond Member
A BRAVE tattoo fan has broken the world record for the most piercings in one sitting after having a shocking 4,550 needles pushed through his skin in EIGHT HOURS.
world-record-piercings-550938.jpg

piercing-240043.jpg

What piercings do you have??

Sir Cruiser

Legend Member
I have had three for a long time but I took them out a couple of years ago. But I can put them back anytime if I ever felt like it

Sir Cruiser

Legend Member
The frenum Do they numb the area first Or is it a bit ouchy
I did it myself and no numbing. I had one nipple done professionally but they buggered it up so I did the other two myself. The one done professionally had no numbing and hurt like fuck. But the two I did, did not hurt at all

Zeus

Diamond Member
I did it myself and no numbing. I had one nipple done professionally but they buggered it up so I did the other two myself. The one done professionally had no numbing and hurt like f**k. But the two I did, did not hurt at all
Mate ....and you were worried about waxing being painful. Fuuuuuuuck - I don't think I would ever have the balls to try a stunt like you did. Just thinking about it brings a tear to my eye.:arghh:

Sir Cruiser

Legend Member
Mate ....and you were worried about waxing being painful. Fuuuuuuuck - I don't think I would ever have the balls to try a stunt like you did. Just thinking about it brings a tear to my eye.:arghh:
Well, I do tend to do things out of the ordinary. I did something yesterday which may surprise someone soonish, but for now it will remain a secret. I will be happy to tell next week sometime lol but you might have to remind me.

You never know, someone might talk me into waxing as well :eek:

I might have to start a thread like the quest but perhaps Cruiser's Dare's, what do you reckon ;) but no tattoo's lol

Happy2

Legend Member
Spot on Zeus
A tear to all three eyes even

Zeus

Diamond Member
Well, I do tend to do things out of the ordinary. I did something yesterday which may surprise someone soonish, but for now it will remain a secret. I will be happy to tell next week sometime lol but you might have to remind me.

I might have to start a thread like the quest but perhaps Cruiser's Dare's, what do you reckon ;) but no tattoo's lol
Yes - a dare sounds good. Whatever it is - I say go for it.
F**K - you only live once. Have a go.

Might be interesting starting a "Dare" thread - we have some broad minded people here. Who knows where it could end up :):)

Sir Cruiser

Legend Member
Yes - a dare sounds good. Whatever it is - I say go for it.
F**K - you only live once. Have a go.

Might be interesting starting a "Dare" thread - we have some broad minded people here. Who knows where it could end up :):)
Me and my big mouth have done it again, HELP ONE

Maria

Classy sassy and a little bit Assy
Gold Member

Oh cruiser I will be more the happy to give you a sack and crack waxing..... I can incorporate it into the PS if you like :p

Zeus

Diamond Member
Oh cruiser I will be more the happy to give you a sack and crack waxing..... I can incorporate it into the PS if you like :p

Cruiser - there you go mate - no excuses now :) Let me know how it goes.

Cayla Cream

Legend Member
515_Fun_piercing.jpg

Ginger Spice

Here Comes Trouble
Legend Member
I have just two peircings. My nose and belly button. Both are tasteful.

I have done piercing play before. Similar to my profile picture :)