• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.
C

colzilla

At least it grows in the ground as opposed to the Nazi drugs.

Maybe eating it or cooking brownies with it could be an option... I'm sure one of our members would know.

Happy2

Legend Member
At least it grows in the ground as opposed to the Nazi drugs.

Maybe eating it or cooking brownies with it could be an option... I'm sure one of our members would know.

Well Contrarian is the chef Maybe he might able to help

C

Contrarian

I've discovered that many adults who take up or continue smoking have an addiction but that addiction is started or formed by BOREDOM! People who are often at deskbound jobs often take "ciggie" breaks to ease the boredom. Just look outside any government/commercial office.

Instead of going for a ciggie, why not take an apple instead or do a crossword or don't use your phone for texting but enjoy the sunlight out there?

C

Contrarian

Well Contrarian is the chef Maybe he might able to help

I am anything but a chef, more a domestic cook with a small recipe book. And I only cook with legal substances like baked beans and barbecued cat.

Happy2

Legend Member
Hows it work contrarian Have a grass flavoured brownie to forget the nicotine addiction and then some uppers to forget the marijuana
By the time your on heroin you can say Well I beat those pesky cigarettes

C

colzilla

..........................................................................................................................................Donut addiction?

Naio

Ms
Silver Member
try juiceplus...lots of studies shows it lowers blood pressure among other things...all natural whole food nutrition...great stuff!!

C

colzilla

I had a high cholesterol reading of 7.2 and after easing back on my Ultimate Double Whopper Meals intake for 3 months plus at least a 30 minute walk everyday its back down to 4.6.

I think a the "Find 30" mantra is a good place to start for good health.

Happy2

Legend Member
I had a high cholesterol reading of 7.2 and after easing back on my Ultimate Double Whopper Meals intake for 3 months plus at least a 30 minute walk everyday its back down to 4.6.

I think a the "Find 30" mantra is a good place to start for good health.
True col The stop eating junk food mantra is also helpful

Mrs Langtrees

Manager @ Langtrees
Foundation Member
Guys this is not about giving up smoking it is about blood pressure and having to take a daily pill for the rest of my life, good pressure today 128/95 by the way i have an excellent doctor and his advise is to get fit first.

Last edited by a moderator: