• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

Big shapely bum wanted!

benben

Silver Member
i have been searching in vain for a woman (preferably mature) with a big shapely bum! (Not to be confused with a big fat ass)! Preferably NOR! Can any of you punters recommend anyone!
Would appreciate any recommendations !

MikeB

Legend Member
Had a chat and play with a womanly shaped body this avo who is proud as punch of her womanly bum who could be up your alley. Is a bit older later 20s early 30s European. Definitely curvy size 10-12 rather than fat ass or usual AMP stick insect.

This was SOR but only just in Lathlain not far from Optus Stadium. Try English girl Candy at Mimosa,

I definitely enjoy her package.:cool:

benben

Silver Member
Had a chat and play with a womanly shaped body this avo who is proud as punch of her womanly bum who could be up your alley. Is a bit older later 20s early 30s European. Definitely curvy size 10-12 rather than fat ass or usual AMP stick insect.

This was SOR but only just in Lathlain not far from Optus Stadium. Try English girl Candy at Mimosa,

I definitely enjoy her package.:cool:
Thanks for the reply MikeB!
You definitely have captured my interest!! Can you please PM me her phone number and any other information you think I could use?

MikeB

Legend Member
Thanks for the reply MikeB!
You definitely have captured my interest!! Can you please PM me her phone number and any other information you think I could use?
See contact details in other posts in this forum at
Link is broken,so has been taken down
with more about Candy at
Link is broken,so has been taken down

Last edited by a moderator: