• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

Big girls

W

wife_seducer

Nothing wrong with sexy curvy woman.. What makes a woman sexy confidence..

aarsam

Silver Member
Every woman is beautifull in their own unique way. I don't think size shape or looks makes any difference as every one has different tastes. If everyone liked the same thing what a boring place we would live in.

M

Mary Anne PA

Every woman is beautifull in their own unique way. I don't think size shape or looks makes any difference as every one has different tastes. If everyone liked the same thing what a boring place we would live in.

i agree! the person inside is what matters :)

fredo77

Foundation Member
Not that the lovely Brittney doesnt look massively hot, but does anyone have any suggestions for private girls? (parlours are not my preference)

I had the pleasure of visiting the supremely hot and sexy Ana/HotsexyBBW of this thread once and it was a truly amazing time :)

I'd love to see a hot sexy BBW like Ana again!

Happy2

Legend Member
Hi Freddo
This is not a personal reccomaendation But little brother loves a fulsome lady
And several times he has been to Justine in Malaga. About 35+
Her working day may be a bit limited Daytimes mon-fri longer Saturday

C

curious_guy88

There's nothing i love more than a beautiful chubby girl!
I dont know what it is that just does it for me. I mean, i've never experienced them from a sexual position, but i was seeing a girl who was a size 16, she was like an angel i tell ya.

One day i'll experience it

Carlos

Silver Member
In general, I've found that bigger or older ladies often have a better attitude and have more fun than an 18 year old size 8 girl. Less hangups I suppose. Sex is supposed to be good fun between 2 (or more) adults regardless of appearances.

L

Langtrees VIP Perth 4

Just had to say....Love this post!!
As a BBW myself, i love my body and men do to, no complaints yet

xxsarahxx