• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

Big girls

Rochelle

Forum & Langtrees.com Administrator
Staff member
Legend Member
I love a bbw probably because she has what I don't have......let's say big soft breasts and a nice soft body.......nice to touch. loving it :eek:) xxx

M

mattyy

I love a bbw probably because she has what I don't have......let's say big soft breasts and a nice soft body.......nice to touch. loving it :eek:) xxx

haha Rochelle, I guarantee that the vast majority of men prefer small breasted women and many bbw envy small breasted women such as yourself :)
I for one cant stand a women with average to big size boobs
no jokes

M

MissMayhem

im a bbw size 16 - 18 with rather large breasts....i love my body and feel very comfortable, i see guys staring at me in the streets all the time, with their skinny chicks in tow too!! haha i love it

G

Ghostie

Miss Mayhem... you sound like MY kind of girl!! Love to see those sexy curves for myself :-D
-Dan

W

WRXXR

haha Rochelle, I guarantee that the vast majority of men prefer small breasted women and many bbw envy small breasted women such as yourself :)
I for one cant stand a women with average to big size boobs
no jokes

See i dont think this is quiet true. Nearly all the guys i know would much rather a girl with big boobs (say DD's). Then there are some of us who prefer them much bigger, or even smaller! Does that make thinner girls with smaller boobs less attractive. Certainly not, especially as they are usually more toned and tanned.

MissMayhem, i'm sure that makes for a rather attractive package :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Rochelle

Forum & Langtrees.com Administrator
Staff member
Legend Member
Yes I agree with WRXXR. I think guys prefer it a bit bigger, rounder and softer than just a couple of half hands full with a nipple. Just look at the popularity of breast implants. I am not saying that girls only do it to be more attractive to guys but I believe it is definitely in the back of their minds. And the majority seems to prefer it.
However I am strong believer in choice and variety and stick to my small titties.:happy3:
R.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

W

WRXXR

As the say, variety the spice of life :)

And i also tend to think people's tastes changes as they have different experiences in life.

M

mattyy

Well then out of "magority of men that love DD cup breasted women" - I dont

I reckon a woman with small breasts makes her look young,sexy fit and this is coming from a 20 year old male, not some 40 year old Pedophile,

H

hot_stuff_900

im a bbw size 16 - 18 with rather large breasts....i love my body and feel very comfortable, i see guys staring at me in the streets all the time, with their skinny chicks in tow too!! haha i love it

I would love to see a pic or two of you. ;D

HotSexyBBW

Gold Member
Thanks Pete :) XxX And whilst I'm at it, Matty how could big breasted women possibly envy small breasted women when they've been blessed with what most women strive to achieve? Big boobs symbolise a set ripe for the taking. I am an advocate of working with what you have and enhancing that naturally, as opposed to trying to turn yourself into an ideal version of you. We should all be taught to cherish the good and promote confidence in the formative years, in order to produce a more emotionally/physically balanced person. The sooner we start letting people be themselves and stop being so critical of every lump n bump, the better off we will be. And being a 40 yo male does is not indicitive of being a paedophile.... And - Rochelle.. Wanna get together? :p

K

kitty's desires

Until hubby and I opened our marriage I didn't think there would be any man interested in a big girl like myself. WOW was I in for a wondeful suprise! There are so many closet BBW admirers!

Then after being told so many times I should make some money doing what I love, I thought "Who the heck would pay to see me?" But went ahead and advertised anyway. I was in for another surprise! lol now I'm not sure if it's my GG's that are the initial attraction or the whole BBW package. But I can tell you they ALWAYS leave with a big smile and most come back for more! A few times I am their first BBW and they leave with a new appreciation for us bigger girls!

W

WRXXR

I think many BBW's lack that bit of confidence in thinking that they are desired and wanted. I'm personally a big fan as i like boobs. The bigger the better!

I'd imagine once you get people paying for your service, the confidence skyrockets :)

K

kitty's desires

Definitely! Once I got playmates my confidence grew....then once I started getting paid for it...it grew further.

G

Ghostie

Kitty.. you look amazing. I wish you were over here!! I'm trying to find a cute bbw here in Perth :p
-Dan

K

kitty's desires

Thanks Ghostie! I'm considering a working holiday next year, so keep your eyes on me ;) lol

David_San

Gold Member
I haven't been with a BBW yet or dated one but they are definitely the type of women that I'm most attracted to. I've dated a couple girls with big busts but they have had quite small frames for their size so being with a proper BBW I imagine would be amazing.

2011 has just come around so maybe I should make it a resolution to meet some BBW and have some fun.

HotSexyBBW

Gold Member
Not me sorry, I stopped working and moved East last year.. I'm out of the loop so no-one really to recommend either xx C'mon all u gorgeous curvy babes where are u? :p

F

Farm Boy

Sorry failed to keep up good luck in whatever your doing in the garden state .

HotSexyBBW

Gold Member
Thanks farmboy.. I came back for xmas, but now back for good xx Glad to see the cyclone missed u guys, that woud have been terrifying! Love n Lust

Ana x

G

Gizelle

Myself i am not a big girl but i can say that big girls can have amazing sex , they are a lot of fun plus when the cock is inside the vagina it feels very tid , is a tid contact between the man and the girl . So guys come to langtress cause you will find all different types and sizes of women

T

Tessa

So are any of you lovely BBWs that posted into this thread still working and offering your services?

BrittneyEE

Gorgeous,all the right curves in all the right places.....
and cheeky dirrrrty nasty hehe

Come into langtrees and see for yourself of the different girls that are on day or night.

Plenty of options, specially if you dont like the same thing over and over :p

ChopperGuy

Gold Member
BrittneyEE

Gorgeous,all the right curves in all the right places.....
and cheeky dirrrrty nasty hehe

Come into langtrees and see for yourself of the different girls that are on day or night.

Plenty of options, specially if you dont like the same thing over and over :p

Is this Brittney?
www.Langtrees.com

Sounds perfect!!

B

brittney 44EE

Hey im Brittney and i do have all the right curves in all the right places and a huge natural EE cup breast.Check out my profile on Langtrees.com im sure ul be very satisfied.