• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

Big girls

R

randyandy629

I really like big girls, just cant get enough of them. Anybody else like them?

Bluegrass9

Diamond Member
I agree big is like a piece of string-how long?
I find ladies sexy no matter how big or skinny or whatever colour they are.

Lets face it if a man is keen on ladies-they are all beautiful and possible of giving and receiving so much pleasure.
:walk:

R

randyandy629

Good points both of you. However we are all attracted to different people. My preference is for large breasted girls with large bums and legs. I just can't get enough of them. A couple of rolls on the belly are a real plus. I hear your point about any woman is beautiful, and I agree. I’m just talking about what is desired most.

L

letsplayguys

I would have to admit, I love a nice slim lady, But i like more a real women, a big women with big busty breasts, Not an overly obese women but a big build

David_San

Gold Member
the girls I have had relationships with have all been tall & slender but I do have a secret fetish for a bigger woman. Not sure why that is, i think its the big busty figure big breasts full figure not morbidly obese or anything but just big and beautiful. The older woman thing is definitely a turn on at the moment but as yet I havent met a BBW to experiment with, still on the lookout!

D

dalgy

i have had the chance 2 be with a few larger women in my time and really enjoyed it there is something different about a larger person .

F

Fotios22

big, tall, voluptuous curves.
okay, now i'm getting g'eed up.....

S

sexslaves

big is good but there is big and there is big but each to there own im a tits and ass man the one thing i can not handle is real skinny women as hate the sight of bones through the skin

B

bustybella

if you like BBW's and are planning a visit to melbourne....come look me up! lol

tapit

Bronze Member
i dont mind the bigger girls ii had the chance to be with one and it was great, i also like a thinner girl with a bubble but

C

crystalbelle

im a biggish sorta girl. sorta, kinda the average these days if ya look around but i think we need more guys like u!!! be loud and proubd bout it boys!! it certainly makes me feel betta bout myself!!

B

BAZZ68

Another vote - curvy girls rock, just so damn sexy. Maybe we need a sexy picture thread dedicated to curvy girls.:notworthy

retrowolf

Horny Bugger
Gold Member
I've never had the pleasure I'm afraid. My wife is pretty tiny, but i've always been attracted to fuller figured ladies, so hopefully one day...

SubNymphet

Tantalizing Temptress
Gold Member
i love a nice curvy girl :D
im a tall (5'11") BBW sz16/18E and LOVE it! hehe and never had any complaints!!!

P

Pleasure Me

This thread makes me fell much better about having put on a few or 20kg!

I've gone from a size 10 to 16 over the last few years, but as I've got older and become more comfortable with my body, sex is the best it's ever been. I am actually the biggest I've ever been, but also feel sexier than ever! And, I don't think my love affair with all things chocolate has assisted this view.....well, maybe a little.

crash987

Silver Member
i also have to say that i like the BBW. my first gf was a big girl and from then untill now i do like the big girls. like what every one says. the bigger the better

W

wombat_831

this post has been removed

Last edited by a moderator:
L

laurenperth

Definately nice to read the comments on here...definately makes me feel a bit better about my body ; bbw, size 16, medium height, dd bust :)

Tho i do want to tone up my mummy-tummy. Sexercise duzzen seems to do that for me for some reason

Love BBL myelf. Well all sizes. but bbl very nice :)

Lauren x

Bluegrass9

Diamond Member
A lady size 16 is the formula for great sex. No protruding bones and curves to be found and not just hip bones.

Many years ago this was the size for models but thanks to Twiggy it changed. A lady size 16 looks healthy and glows and one can not but want to enjoy sex with them.
So big girls thank you and yes many many love the way you are.
:walk:

L

Langtrees.com

I do believe i like this thread. I'm 6"1, a 22 bottom and an 18EE bust and i am happy in my skin. So any boys wanting to try a bigger woman or even just want to chat and hang PM me. i love making new friends and i love being eaten Wombat ;)

T

tutomath

I do believe i like this thread. I'm 6"1, a 22 bottom and an 18EE bust and i am happy in my skin. So any boys wanting to try a bigger woman or even just want to chat and hang PM me. i love making new friends and i love being eaten Wombat ;)
awesome would like to meet u i love big women :)

M

mister

I definitely like a big sexy ass, and nice firm big boobs but with a toned slim body. A tanned skin is a plus. Dark pussy lips and nipples and I am in love with you :)

These are my preference though that doesn't mean I dislike women of various other sizes and color.