Best type Vibrators

M

Mary Anne PA

One of my all time favourite vibes out there on the market today is:

daadaaa..... THE BULLET

here is a link to where one can be purchased from our Love Shop.

Link is broken so has been taken down

The bullet is great because it is small enough to fit anywhere, packs a punch big enough to get you off in virtually seconds.

Can be used externally as well as internally. Have 2 going, one inside and out.
I find if I slide it in deeply, the pulses will stimulate not only the vagina but all the other little places inside.
Can also be used on a guy or a gal. Small enough to get to the g-spot of a fella's butt and give new meaning to the word male orgasm.

Tthis vibe is also small enough to place high in the vagina and still leave you room for a male partner to slide inside

Attachments

• bullet.jpg
    bullet.jpg
    10.9 KB · Views: 354
Last edited by a moderator:
M

Mary Anne PA

You reminded Mike that Maryanne had asked me to do a section on best vibrators and it had disappeared on my to do list with everything else taking it over.. lOL. More to come...

B

BigMike

I bit of product review and endorsement would be a great idea I think. perhaps we can have a product of the week. Get a small discount off the featured product ?

There is no doubt that there a few products wroth of being featured.

Cheers

BigM

M

Mary Anne PA

Another raved about vibe now available in Australia

Raved about on Sex and the City – it's the undisputed heavyweight champion of the vibrator world - recognized by every expert in the business as the best thing that ever happened to the female orgasm.

The Hitachi Magic Wand has kept millions of American women satisfied for the past thirty years and is still the best-selling vibrator in North America.</ST1:p

You can use the Magic Wand all over the body as well as where it really counts. The large, rounded head delivers powerful, reliable vibrations in two speeds producing astonishing sensation. Users routinely report multiple orgasms, and orgasms of amazing intensity.

Link is broken so has been taken down

click on Hitachi in the menu on the left hand side.... other products available as well.

Extend the pleasure period by using the Pleasure Dome: Some women find the intensity of the Magic Wand makes orgasm happen so fast there’s no time to enjoy a favorite fantasy. The soft, stimulating Pleasure Dome extends the pleasure period before orgasm by cushioning the vibration. User comment

Attachments

• hitachi1.jpg
    hitachi1.jpg
    2.4 KB · Views: 350
Last edited by a moderator:
P

perthminx

My Bullet

In my short mastubatory history I have gone throguh about five bullets. Have had a rabbit and a mouse vibrator, classic fluros etc etc but it is to my bullet that I always go back!!

And if anyone asks it was purely the quality of the vibrator that was obviously crap... It was not me wearing them out!! j/k :p

MovesInSilence

Gender Dyslexic
Foundation Member
I have one of the bullet types with a random control setting :)
switch it to random and ummm it does buzz randomly .. or you can set it for roller coaster and other stuff ..
i will have to agree that it is a better one to have, well the bullet thingy an not so much the random control .. that's what a partner is for isn't it ?

S

scotthn666

hi!

how strong are the wires on a bullet? if i put one in im concerned that they might rip out when i try to take it out...
scotthn666

M

Mary Anne PA

well it depends on how hard you rip it out scott... doesn't it.........
your muscles will be pretty relaxed I guess by then and you just gently ease it out... the same as a woman would ease it out of her pussy......

I've had a wire pull out of the box itself but never out of the bullet.
And
if it does happen to break away.. well like everything..... what goes in must come out.. what goes up.. must come down......

so... wink wink... nudge nudge....

say no more.

M

minimel

what a lot of girls do know is the technique you can use before you buy a vibe to make sure its the one for you..
the ones with a clit tickler.. you test (wait for it) on your nose... if you can handle the sensation on your shnoz.. then you can handle it on your clit.

V

Vyxxxn

I only just got the bullet the other day, haven't had the pleasure nor the time to have a play as of yet ;) I like the look of the glass ones, I know it's not a vibe, but has anyone out there tried?

xxxglassgroupshot8vf.jpg

B

BigMike

Wow what a facinating looking set they are. Would love to have a closer look at them. I think they look like fun !

BigM