• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member
Char Restaurant  

70 Esplanade, Darwin City NT 0800
Phone:(08) 8981 4544
12–11pm
reservations: 1dimmi.com.au

I love this restaurant, it is so laid back, but very sophisticated at the same time. International Standard, great outdoor areas....

Capture.PNG

Dakota Cameron

Gold Member
Mary Anne what is the name of that amazing breakfast cafe that made delicious honey bacon? That defiantly was a winner

Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member
Laneway Specialty Coffee

Hip, airy locale with an exposed-brick feature wall, for artisanal coffee and choice cafe meals.
Address: 4/1 Vickers St, Parap NT 0820
Phone:(08) 8941 4511
Hours:
Open · 7:30am–4pm

This is very popular and one of the best breakfast cafes.Great Coffee and Service....

Jayne Darwin

Silver Member
Experience the Thai and Indian taste that your pallet will thank you for.... you cant go past the Hanuman Restaurant ....this place wins hands down for me....you have to experience the flavors yourself. The venue is in a perfect location to check out a performance at the Darwin Entertainment Centre....make a night of it, Dinner and a Show!

Hanuman Restaurant
(08) 8941 3500
93 Mitchell St, Darwin City NT 0800
www.hanuman.com.au

To check out what events are on in Darwin at the Entertainment Centre visit; http://www.yourcentre.com.au/#!/events

Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member
World famous Bakery in Darwin

Kurts Cakes

Address: 1/35 Cavenagh St, Darwin City NT 0800
Hours: 8am -4.30pm Monday to Saturday
Phone: (08) 8941 5033

Best Vanilla Slice & Tiramisu in the world......
Lovely place for a light cafe lunch and he makes great coffee...