• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

Be carefull

bepp

Another World Member
Legend Member
who u reckon's at fault punter or w/l ?
i'd say w/l...if she say's no she should stick to that...but...xtra $50 for a fake good time n bang she's infected ready to pass it on

Phoebe

Some Village lost an Idiot!
Legend Member
who u reckon's at fault punter or w/l ?
i'd say w/l...if she say's no she should stick to that...but...xtra $50 for a fake good time n bang she's infected ready to pass it on

Look backpage of late..... enough said....

Phoebe

Legend Member
I am not going to spell it out on a public forum....... OK... before the interwebs and mining boom we had no FIFO sex workers right.... and all of them had shares in ansell didn't they ? so the more ansell they used the move of a yearly dividend then got? each july they got more ansell products there bodily bank accounts were healthy as was there clients..... hmmmmmm do you get that bepp?

Link is broken,so has been taken down

Last edited by a moderator:

Happy2

Legend Member
I don't unnerstan why you don't unnerstan Beep
But I will ask a supplementary question of our resident expert
My dear Phoebe If these ladies are offering natural sex for a fee
Are we health conscious people actually indulging in "unnatural sex"?

Phoebe

Legend Member
I don't unnerstan why you don't unnerstan Beep
But I will ask a supplementary question of our resident expert
My dear Phoebe If these ladies are offering natural sex for a fee
Are we health conscious people actually indulging in "unnatural sex"?

Dear Happy2,

I shall leave that alone on a public forum....... As for Bepp did he go to school or he did miss say years 1-12.... LOL..... If you want to pay for natural sex go for it.... but dont think you will find the lady ever again if you go to your doctor and they advise you have something....

Kind regards

Phoebe....

Happy2

Legend Member
Damn, those WRX's...
I agree Why do so many who drive these get that weird infection when they get a Subaru

What is that model I'm thinking of , it's a Subaru STI isn't it ?
So is this a typical Safe Subaru driver?
images

homer

Doh!
Legend Member
Indeed, the two most infectious models, WRX STi, and Liberty GT STi. I don't know maybe they may have a variant called Levorg STi...damn Subaru. And they cost an arm and a leg...and almost a penis.

Happy2

Legend Member
Indeed, the two most infectious models, WRX STi, and Liberty GT STi. I don't know maybe they may have a variant called Levorg STi...damn Subaru. And they cost an arm and a leg...and almost a penis.
The optional extras would make for interesting reading

homer

Doh!
Legend Member
indeedily doo...loud hissing bleed valve...at the rear a loud banging pipe...to top it off, it sucks every dollar you have.

Phoebe

Legend Member
How has this gone from STD's to STI's ..... I suppose STI"S handle mud driving very well, so very appropriate I suppose with the genius all wheel drive system by Subaru.......... The difference is Subaru handle driving in the mud with Safety paramount to its occupants...... hence AWD..........

bepp

Another World Member
Legend Member
how did this thread b hi-jacquid FFS get back on track fellas u2 FEEBZ

bepp

Another World Member
Legend Member
you've hijacquied the thread agin ...gonna hav to report ya
2016-05-08-17-13-09--1657483660.png 2016-05-08-17-13-09--1657483660.png

Rachy

Rachael Canberra
Gold Member
Both at fault, if your stupid enough to willingly give or receive natural services and you end up catching something you have no one to blame but yourself.... i would hope that your learn from your mistake and take the the appropriate course of antibiotic :)

bepp

Another World Member
Legend Member
there has to b someone at fault....man or women( hey Rachy im clean onest)surely the guy couldnt get it DIH

bepp

Another World Member
Legend Member
wash meself everyday brush me teeth after every meal clean shaven use mouthwash everyday..body deodorant wat rlse u wanna no? lil bepp has the certificate of good health

Phoebe

Legend Member
Both at fault, if your stupid enough to willingly give or receive natural services and you end up catching something you have no one to blame but yourself.... i would hope that your learn from your mistake and take the the appropriate course of antibiotic :)

SO every time you have had sexual relations both in a parlor and in your private life they have all been with protection being used??