• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

Tombo

Silver Member
Hey guys, im heading to Bali soon snd thought i might have a punt while im there. Does anyone have a recomendation? Also whats the going rate over there?

bepp

Another World Member
Legend Member
if i could fined one like the one from bali i'd give her my entire estate n marry her

Timboh66

if i could fined one like the one from bali i'd give her my entire estate n marry her

You and me both.

The one in the first link Amanda, is even better in the flesh, very cheeky and fucks like a jackhammer.
3e275737d90a678b78df4398ce4a88de.jpg

bepp

Another World Member
Legend Member
You and me both.

The one in the first link Amanda, is even better in the flesh, very cheeky and fucks like a jackhammer.
3e275737d90a678b78df4398ce4a88de.jpg
holy Carumbha ....... why cant we find those hunneys here ....oh how i'd just love to cuddle her

indigo

Gold Member
TS nana will be in Perth for the coming few days.....her add is on cracker....I do remember Big Mick from this forum providing positive reviews and high recommendation for her....she looks hot .....will check.her out and confirm in the next few days

Bigmick

Legend Member
Different TS Nana. The one I see is based in Perth and changed her name to Arin due to the amount of WL's calling themselves Nana. I asked her why Nana is popular. It means working girl in Thailand.