• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

Aussie Masseuse in London new to forum <3

Ava Silk

New Members
Hello Langtrees People!

Im Ava, I am a Tantric masseuse currently based in London but am coming home after 4 years for good this year and thought this forum may help me as I have a few questions about it all and how it works as I want to do advertising etc on here correctly and by the rules.

Is there someone on here that I can contact directly with a few questions regarding advertising in preparation for when I return in a few months?

Thankyou :)

HappyPirate

Old Pirate...
Legend Member
Ahoy Welcome aboard.
Please contact Tania, click below
Link is broken so has been taken down

Welcome back home, cheers and Pass the Rum

Last edited by a moderator:

Lana

Madam @ Langtrees
Staff member
Legend Member
Hello Langtrees People!

Im Ava, I am a Tantric masseuse currently based in London but am coming home after 4 years for good this year and thought this forum may help me as I have a few questions about it all and how it works as I want to do advertising etc on here correctly and by the rules.

Is there someone on here that I can contact directly with a few questions regarding advertising in preparation for when I return in a few months?

Thankyou :)

Welcome to the forum Ava Silk:D

CanCanz

Silver Member
Welcome to the forum Ava :) glad to hear you will be blessing these shores with your massage skills!! this forum will help alot in making new friends, connections and contacts! :)