• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

Attention Cross Dressers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member
Very shortly we are opening a private board for crossdressers and to join this board you need to Private Message Amanda with your request to join this board.
We are doing this because three crossdressers have contacted me and wish to talk with like minded people but don't want the general public accessing their forum.
Our intention is to make our forum the one stop forum for all adventurous adults and any fetish , interest or regional group can have a private forum within our system as long as you have someone prepared to moderate the forum.
It is also important that the group is established to share information and education about their fetish and doesn't just become a private gossip or bitch board.
With a private forum, members of the forum have to apply to the moderator of that group for permission to access the board and the moderator is in charge of choosing and inviting members to become a private forum member.
If you have an interest in establishing a private board please PM me personally.

Last edited by a moderator:
V

Vampirella

i am not sure how this would go, some people can go over teh top is cyber space!

Status
Not open for further replies.