• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member
I am off on Monday for five days through Arnhem Land and maybe a little of Kakadu.

Do let me know of anywhere extra special I must visit, as I have a private tour guide and can go at my own pace.

I rarely get excited about travelling, but something special is pulling me to Arnhem Land and I can't wait.

bepp

Another World Member
Legend Member
I am off on Monday for five days through Arnhem Land and maybe a little of Kakadu.

Do let me know of anywhere extra special I must visit, as I have a private tour guide and can go at my own pace.

I rarely get excited about travelling, but something special is pulling me to Arnhem Land and I can't wait.
Hey great to hear .....i hear some of the watering holes r great places to swin in n relax by waters edge(mite b hot n u have to kool of ...eh) 1f40a.png 1f40a.png 1f40a.png

Last edited:

bepp

Another World Member
Legend Member
phew i survived that one thought I'd get ripped to shreds umust b getting soft in ur OLD age

Ginkled

Silver Member
Im still in SA. Will be heading back to East Arnhem next week. You should come check this area out.

Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member
I will try to grinkled, Beep I am one of the lucky ones, if I dived in the crocs would scatter.

Ginkled

Silver Member
Im in Gove, lots of beautiful places to see there.
I dont think you are going that far east but still a lot of fantastic stuff to see.

Status
Not open for further replies.