• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

Aphrodisiacs

TheCock

Legend Member
Oh I am.. I havent had any chocolate for over a week and after dress shopping with Peta the other day, with HER chocolate addiction ... had me craving it..
Dirty Chocolate?

Now that would be a great experience.. a client eating the chocolate off me.. oooooo.. Who's up!

Get an inflatable pool, fill it up with chocolate, and have you dipped in with a few of your friends, then I shall have a delectable dessertwaiting for me :D

Can you make it happen?

Alexis Lily

Gold Member
Get an inflatable pool, fill it up with chocolate, and have you dipped in with a few of your friends, then I shall have a delectable dessertwaiting for me :D

Can you make it happen?

Of course I can make it happy TheCock.. When are you thinking and are u thinking Canberra at Langtrees?

xx

Happy2

Legend Member
I find pineapples anti aphrodisical myself
Wonder if that is since I tried to use one as a butt plug :jawdrop:

Suzette

Silver Member
mf8f1F8.jpg
I love oysters cooked in various ways and love them natural 0h la la as long as they are fresh.

Suzette

Silver Member
LOL so true. Liver is pretty much the only one missing on my favourite foods list but I make up for it with double amount of celery :D
A young lambs liver gently and lightly cooked is manna from heaven I love all the offal. Brains are my favourite gently sauteed and cooked in bread crumbs with creamy garlic sauce. Yum Yum

Happy2

Legend Member
A young lambs liver gently and lightly cooked is manna from heaven I love all the offal. Brains are my favourite gently sauteed and cooked in bread crumbs with creamy garlic sauce. Yum Yum
Lambs fry n bacon a oldie but a goldie
Like me
Well like me is really a oldie and a baldie but you get the gist

Happy2

Legend Member
Mmmm sautec kidneys and the smell of sheeps urine
Like a golden shower for your taste buds

Sherry

Legend Member
Wow who would have thought celery was an aphrodisiac??
No wonder Mary-Anne always has it here for everyone to snack on:D