Anyone tried BrooklynBlondie in Mandurah?

WildBrumby

Just A Former Rider In This Online Rodeo
Legend Member
Profile:
Link is broken so has been taken down

Last edited by a moderator:

WildBrumby

Just A Former Rider In This Online Rodeo
Legend Member
On locanto. Any intel, don't want to make an uneccesary trip from Perth.
It's a shame she doesn't mention prices as it'll save you a call/text to find out if the trip is worth it.

doob

Legend Member
Guys, thank your lucky stars. I remembered a friend of mine works in mining and lives in Mandurah. When he finishes his cycle, he gets on the train. So... he's given me permission to reproduce his message without reference to his name.

"Bud, don't do it! YOu'll regret it - I did! If you have to jack yourself off 'til you're blind - DO IT instead of seeing her. So I called her up on the train from Eliz Quay. She was friendly and sounded too cheap - $180 for the hour - REALLY! Told me she was new at the job (I believe that bit). Said I was on the train and going home, I'd shower and come to meet her.

She went one better and said she'll meet me at the railway station and pick me up. Was I on the horn or what, silly me agreed. And from there it went downhill...

She doesn't want customers, she wants counselling and she poured out her entire sad life story which put my dick to sleep. Okay... so she continues while we're doing the deed about her cancer blah blah blah. I'm sympathetic but up to a point. She stops after 40 minutes and says the pickup and drop off at the Railway station's part of my hour. By now I'm pissed off. She drops me off at the Railway station and along the way tries to hit me up for another 100 bucks so she can afford to get her cancer treatment and by this time the tears are gushing. Tells me she'll pay it back. And then tells me other women on Locanto charge $500 for the same service and she was doing me a favour. She's a loony and might have some sad circumstances but keep well away.

Let's catch up for a beer sometime you're in this neck of the woods"

Safe to say I dodged a bullet there.

doob

Legend Member
I just came across the following reviews in Locanto obviously when she had a different name. The horror, the horror.

"
Anonymous (via phone), 05/01/23
Absolutely nothing
Everything. Spaced out stoner. Worse service ever. Should be in Rehab. Wanted to meet at a beach, but couldn't even remember where to go. Agreed on a price then wanted more. Like shagging a bucket
Anonymous (via email), 25/12/22
Got a reply
Took over a week to reply, even used the number she supplied and got no response...
Anonymous , 06/12/22
Quick response at first
Went quiet and disappeared despite reading the message