• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

Anyone got post forum plans ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Miss Monique

Adelaide's original Plus Size Delight
Legend Member
WAT!!!!!!! NO Dont close it wat'll i do now:eek::eek:
there'll b no point in voing on if u close it.....1 more statistic

Bepp calm down luv it's ok Johnlou was talking about closing the thread not the forum
We are all still here for now its all good

Phoebe

Some Village lost an Idiot!
Legend Member
TBH if powers to be close it, then nothing us plebs can do there, so I shall go to bunnings buy me some wood build me a bridge cry me a river and get over it.......... other things in life to do as-well...

Lord Spikey

I... AM... SPIKEY
Legend Member
P.E site Perth Extremists!
The so called 'moderators' obviously don't seem to understand what the word moderate means as they go berserk with the North Korean style censorship.
This site only fits for the priests and nuns to relate their sexual encounters in a divine way.

Actually, I think it is called "respect".
I am a moderator on PE, now and we like to maintain a respectful, non offensive environment.

We don't warn, as such. We have guidelines
We don't ban or sin-bin anyone. We prefer to both lead by example and provide ongoing guidance.
We don't remove or delete accounts, unless requested to, or if a transgressor were to become recalcitrant.

We do encourage honest and open discussion, but suggest leaving more personal comments to Private Messaging
We do have a private or closed forum (membership by registration only), to keep adult conversations away from innocent or immature members of the public.
We do invite and make welcome anyone wishing to be part of a positively healthy environment.

So, there really is nothing "extreme" about Perth Encounters, unless the words "extreme" and "respectful" are interchangeable.

I am not sure if we have any members who are priests or nuns, but they would also be welcome. Perhaps that is a question you could put to our members.

Happy2

Legend Member
I am a moderator on PE, now and we like to maintain a respectful, non offensive environment.

We don't ban or sin-bin anyone. We prefer to both lead by example and provide ongoing guidance.
We don't remove or delete accounts, unless requested to, or if a transgressor were to become recalcitrant.

We do encourage honest and open discussion, but suggest leaving more personal comments to Private Messaging
We do have a private or closed forum (membership by registration only), to keep adult conversations away from innocent or immature members of the public.
We do invite and make welcome anyone wishing to be part of a positively healthy environment.

So, there really is nothing "extreme" about Perth Encounters, unless the words "extreme" and "respectful" are interchangeable.

I am not sure if we have any members who are priests or nuns, but they would also be welcome. Perhaps that is a question you could put to our members.
While your members are aged 18 or over
Why the hell would a priest have any interest in joining, Lord?

figjam

Gold Member

Innocent and immature members are most likely to be priests and nuns! I'm sure the others know perfectly what they're doing.

How can one possibly write a 'respectful' review of a brothel visit? Someone with Mother Teresa personality should not be visiting a brothel/AMP at all in the first place. How can one grope someone's breasts, grab someone's ass and finger someone's private parts with such respect? It might be possible for some but it would be a lot more fun to do those things with full of lust rather than with great respect. Besides people do those things to WL's not out of disrespect only because it's the service they provide, as simple as that.

Therefore reviews can be explicit to some extent after all it's a sex-oriented website, isn't it?

How would one describe 'sex doggy style in a respectful way', copulation canine fashion? Sounds so ridiculous, doesn't it?

Please go easy with the editing a bit. Let the members write the posts in their own words.

Last edited:

bepp

Another World Member
Legend Member
While your members are aged 18 or over
Why the hell would a priest have any interest in joining, Lord?
H2 Im surprised at you obviously YOU never went to the CHRISTIAN BROTHERS schools

Mister X

Silver Member
@Lord Spikey I see your good intentions. But the ones you are trying to address are trouble makers by first nature, or just nobodies trying to be noticed.

Can't clean up every brown stain on every foot path. Just walk past and ignore it.

johnlou

5 Star General
Foundation Member
this thread is now out of control . it will be locked .

you are most welcome to open a new thread :) :)

enjoy

Status
Not open for further replies.