• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

Anal Foreplay Tips for Beginners - I'm new. Help me Out

Aaron

Canberra
Diamond Member
For the last few night's, Anal has been Hot on the menu here at Langtrees Canberra, with several of my clients requesting that Ladies offer this service. It got me thinking, If I was to introduce this into my private life with my partner, what are some of the tips I need to know to be able to make things smooth in the bedroom!

So a Few Questions that I hope some of the working ladies, and clients alike can help me out with.

1) What do I need to know to make this experience pleasant?
2) Do Ladies get Enjoyment from it, or is it Just the Man?
3) I know Lube is essential, but are there any other toys that can spice things up?

Thanks All for your Tips.

Paul L

Silver Member
Being able to relax is a big part of anal.
The more tense you are the more uncomfortable you feel during penetration. Plenty of lube is called for and slight insertion of a well lubed finger may aid entry. Obviously a gentle start to the whole proceedings after insertion is a great benefit. If he goes bang at it you may not enjoy it.

Being male i don't know if there is genuine enjoyment for a female. I have talked with a few female friends and some say yes and others say no.
I can say that from a mans point of view it is very enjoyable. Weather all men agree is another question.

With regards to toys beads and buttplugs are a good start iIalso know that a narrow glass dildo with bumps works well as stimulating anal toy.

Sir Cruiser

Legend Member
For the last few night's, Anal has been Hot on the menu here at Langtrees Canberra, with several of my clients requesting that Ladies offer this service. It got me thinking, If I was to introduce this into my private life with my partner, what are some of the tips I need to know to be able to make things smooth in the bedroom!

So a Few Questions that I hope some of the working ladies, and clients alike can help me out with.

1) What do I need to know to make this experience pleasant?
2) Do Ladies get Enjoyment from it, or is it Just the Man?
3) I know Lube is essential, but are there any other toys that can spice things up?

Thanks All for your Tips.
Have your partner do it you first, women are generally more careful with their man at first and then you will appreciate what it feels like and recipricate

Aaron

Canberra
Diamond Member
Have your partner do it you first, women are generally more careful with their man at first and then you will appreciate what it feels like and recipricate

I'm unsure If I would be able to do this @Sir Cruiser - Is that 2 faced of me to expect her to do it?
I guess its not something I'd ever really considered

Paul L

Silver Member
I agree with Sir Cruiser. Lots of men like it but if their partner gets a strapon out then the eyes roll to the back of their head and you stand there saying you are not going near me with that.

There are however alternatives to this such as have her insert a finger into you and maybe if you are cool with that a trainer strapon.

It is very unfair that males subject females to anal without giving them any consideration for how it feels. So this is a very good question raised by yourself Aaron

Miss Casey

Bronze Member
Aaron! Personally I actually don't mind anal, I USED TO (don't get confused..) do it as an extra service but then found that clients didn't understand how to do it properly or that I don't like to be slammed. I think every woman enjoys it differently.

I love anal foreplay but slow and steady, don't just jam a finger or 2 in there! Lube is your best friend! I had this toy given to me that you insert and then pump up slowly and then remove, it also vibrated, it pretty much was an inflatable buttplug but more comfortable? was the weirdest feeling but it actually worked wonders especially if I hadnt done anal in a while. I hate glass/hard plastic plugs... I find they hurt too much, my ex made one for me at work! Did not enjoy that at all. Small decent vibrators/dildos arnt bad, good for foreplay before you get down to it!

Slow finger/tongue work(if you like that), lube and being very relaxed I find works best! Then just take it slow and steady. the more relaxed I am, the better it was!

Kandy-Lee

Anal Queen of Darwin
Silver Member
I must say i enjoy anal myself if done in the right way. In my service it is offered as an extra . I agree with Miss Casey. Relax, lube the area and insert slow and steady. I find great pleasure in anal at the best of times. Give it a try you only live once ;)

Viktoria Richards

Gold Member
Fingers (anal fingering) and tongue (rimming, salad tossing, analingus).

It shouldn't hurt. This is where lube comes in. It should basically just feel like you might need to poop. You don't! Relax your muscles, and breathe, use a lot of water-based lubricant.

The person doing it should err on the shallow side. Everything that goes in should be just the tip. The nerve endings you're trying to stimulate are in the anus and not all the way up there, which is generally the painful part and also the part that makes you feel like you need to take a huge dump. Imagine it like a basketball hoop, and the ball should just be rolling around the rim of the basket, not actually making the basket. Does that help? I know nothing about basketball.

There shouldn't be any rapid-fire movement immediately. Vigorous jamming of fingers anywhere should not happen immediately. So much of sex is fast but anal play has to be prepped.

It's not dirty. The anus and the lower part of the rectum actually have very little fecal material in them, which means it tends to not be nearly as dirty as you think.

It feels best when there's some additional stimulation going on. Vaginal, clitoral, nipple-centric whichever feels best for you. While some women only need butt play la carte, most women can't come from anal stimulation alone. The anal part is something that's an accent. It adds to the overall experience. (Incidentally, women who have had anal sex report more frequent orgasms than those who haven't.)

Make sure your partner doesn't use the same butt finger in your vagina afterwards. Baby wipes should be mandatory on every nightstand.

If you try it a few times and hate it, don't keep trying it because you think it'll eventually be tolerable. Assuming you have a considerate lover who's invested in you feeling good, I think you'd know within the first five times whether you like it or not. I've encountered women who hated receiving oral sex initially but love it now, and it was because they were self-conscious. It depends on your levels of inhibition, your feelings about your partner, your feelings about your body. If all these things are good to go, and you just don't like the sensation, you'll know pretty fast.

You don't need to get a wax. Most women don't get Brazilians simply to engage in anal foreplay.

Viktoria Richards

Gold Member
YzjAS2.jpg

T

Tania Admin

Well, lubed, gentle and slow, with her permission of course. Some women love it, other's hate it. Ummm as for it being selfish @Aaron , not really. Though you may not want full penetration you may like some anal play. Can't hurt (to much) to try if your both receptive to the idea.

MrJwhite

Gold Member
Aaron! Personally I actually don't mind anal, I USED TO (don't get confused..) do it as an extra service but then found that clients didn't understand how to do it properly or that I don't like to be slammed. I think every woman enjoys it differently.

I love anal foreplay but slow and steady, don't just jam a finger or 2 in there! Lube is your best friend! I had this toy given to me that you insert and then pump up slowly and then remove, it also vibrated, it pretty much was an inflatable buttplug but more comfortable? was the weirdest feeling but it actually worked wonders especially if I hadnt done anal in a while. I hate glass/hard plastic plugs... I find they hurt too much, my ex made one for me at work! Did not enjoy that at all. Small decent vibrators/dildos arnt bad, good for foreplay before you get down to it!

Slow finger/tongue work(if you like that), lube and being very relaxed I find works best! Then just take it slow and steady. the more relaxed I am, the better it was!
Agree,
With my current partner, she enjoys a gentle tonguing and finger penetration, taking it slow and being considerate is important, when she is relaxed and ready, she will let you know.

My partner loves anal and throughly enjoys anal play when having normal intercourse, achieving multiple orgasms.

And yes, guys this goes for us too.
A prostate massage while reciving oral is a wonderful experience.

Rasmey Chan

Gold Member
I happy to do anal but with the right guy. If uses slow build up and fucking gently first. Cant do with all customers but when done good way I can orgasm.

If you need imformation about my services pls pm me

Babette of Darwin

0432 345 288
Gold Member
Personally I enjoy anal sex and have experienced a g spot orgasm from it, the guy loved it as I squirted all over his stomach lol. But I agree slowly does it and plenty of lube, a well lubed finger or small vibrator to loosen things up first is a great idea, once you are relaxed and you've got the penis in all the way you can go a lot harder and faster, it's very enjoyable, and you can use a toy for either vaginal or clitoral stimulation to make it more enjoyable. I've heard that men can enjoy a well lubed finger into their anal passage as well as that's where their prostrate is and prostrate stimulation can give men a mind blowing orgasm, you'll never know if you don't try it, have fun

funguyNT

Silver Member
Nothing wrong with a P spot massage. I was with a girl a while ago and she was on her back, butt on two pillows, and two small vmultispeed/function vibes, one exterior and one inside the wet area....lol....After she was able to speak again I heard it was amazing.
lol

Babette of Darwin

0432 345 288
Gold Member
Sounds like my kind of sex funguy.....and for the record the word is prostate not prostrate, and I'm a nurse...lol....terrible spelling, although feel free to prostrate yourself on my bed while I give you a prostate massage ;)

N

ntfunguy

Yup, the prostate, nothing like a good massage amongst friends. *looks to the toy chest*

Sounds like my kind of sex funguy.....and for the record the word is prostate not prostrate, and I'm a nurse...lol....terrible spelling, although feel free to prostrate yourself on my bed while I give you a prostate massage ;)

Matt C Harlots

Legend Member
Very interesting Thread, Some good points and Tips,

As someone whos just started Anal play in the bedroom I wish I read some of these before hand hahah The most important thing I'v found is communication and trust with my partner! makes the world of difference to becoming comfortable enough to enjoy it,

@Aaron VIP Canberra has the Anal play increased? still as exciting?