• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

Elcapitano

Bronze Member
Amaze Massage

Full Body Massage

Winnellie Shopping Centre, Darwin

7 Days. 9 till Late

Last edited by a moderator:

felix

Bronze Member
Where is Amaze Massage in Winnellie?

(next to the RAAF base)

Last edited by a moderator:

MrJwhite

Gold Member
Went and visited the shop here,
Quiet surprising, very modern and clean rooms, spa bath was a treat, Great service, very friendly, a hidden gem.

The only thing missing was a sauna!
Hope to return soon.

Jacko

Silver Member
MrJWhite is refering to Massage in Winnellie at 7/41 Sadgroves Cres. (8947 2683) and I agree
very clean and excellent massages 10/10.

The other is at the Winnellie shops (RAAF Base) not so good 2/10.

citycbd

Bronze Member
So which one has the spa? Is it like overseas where you start with the girl washing you then followed by a massage and a rise off after the hj?

Jacko

Silver Member
The one that has a spa is at 7/41 Sadgrove Crescent in Winnellie.

Excellent massage and extras if you behave yourself hahaha.

8947 2683 give it a go. Happy punting.

palmodtf

Bronze Member
One next to the raaf base was shit
Worst massage ever allright hj
Had big tits though

Jacko

Silver Member
I agree...I gave them 2/10 for the massages and that is generous.

I found the other one in Winnellie much better massages and very friendly.

Jacko

Silver Member
The interest is high for this place. I suggest to call and make a booking to avoid disappointment.

As for extras, discuss this with the girl and needless to say be nice and respectful please.

Elcapitano

Bronze Member
Yes the one on Sadgroves is much much better than the one at the shops, good massage good extras, $150.

AlanR

Bronze Member
Had the (mis)fortune to visit Amaze Massage near the RAAF base in Winnellie while waiting for a late night flight back in late December 2015 for my first time visiting an AMP.

Single lady (can't remember the name) working the counter who was also the ML. Mentioned that I was looking for a 45 min massage and she straight up asked if I was looking for any extras. I said I was just after a HJ, she pointed in the direction of one of the rooms and locked the front door.

Laid out on the table, and she started off with a lackluster back massage with a bit of oil which lasted approx 10 minutes before asking me to flip.

After the flip she started working junior pretty aggressively, only slowed down and relaxed the death grip after I told her. Only allowed touching over her clothes.

Her HJ technique wasn't too bad after that, I popped after about 5 min and she cleaned me up. Asked to finish off the remaining 20 min with a regular massage and she was all "no time, no time, cannot do." I pointed out there was still 30 minutes left and she shook her head and pointed to the door.

All up $50 for the supposed 45 min massage and $80 for the HJ.

Looks- 7. She was petite with a nice figure, but her face was not the nicest
Attitude- 3. She was pretty keen to get it over and done with and me out the door.
Service- 4. Rubbish massage followed by a quick and aggressive HJ.

Would not return. Not for $130. Learned a lot that night.

Who Haa

Bronze Member
I agree with these reviews and I would not recommend anyone to visit Amaze Massage at the Winnellie Shopping Centre. Business was hardly booming so it won't surprise me if it closes up shop.