• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

All dressed up with nowhere to go :-(

scarlett lee

Gold Member
So I was supposed to have a photo shoot at Langtrees tonight as my profile really needs a few really good shots. Only trouble is, after spending the last week shopping for various masks, corsetry and lingerie the photographer has cancelled on me! Waste not, want not though so if anyone fancies popping in tonight I'll be offering some very special modeling sessions featuring the stunning, sexy, playful ensembles and accessories I've accumulated in anticipation. You can dress me up and then enjoy the tease as I slowly, ever so slowly, strip for your delectation. . .
So whose up for it tonight, fancy playing dress ups hmmm?

Rochelle

Forum & Langtrees.com Administrator
Staff member
Legend Member
ahhhh darling girl I am happy to help you change your costumes ;)

HappyPirate

Old Pirate...
Legend Member
Ahoy ;- Just another OMG moment that Pirates miss-out on.............
Where myyyyy Rum Glass

Last edited:

Rochelle

Forum & Langtrees.com Administrator
Staff member
Legend Member
Let's see what tonight brings. After quiet and boring we do deserve some serious action ;)

Linda

The Wild Child
Legend Member
So I was supposed to have a photo shoot at Langtrees tonight as my profile really needs a few really good shots. Only trouble is, after spending the last week shopping for various masks, corsetry and lingerie the photographer has cancelled on me! Waste not, want not though so if anyone fancies popping in tonight I'll be offering some very special modeling sessions featuring the stunning, sexy, playful ensembles and accessories I've accumulated in anticipation. You can dress me up and then enjoy the tease as I slowly, ever so slowly, strip for your delectation. . .
So whose up for it tonight, fancy playing dress ups hmmm?
Do You Know who organised your shoot