Aliens

A

AlexandraSilk

Great topic Sexnut. I'll look forward to the responses evoked by this thread

naughtyjoker

Silver Member
From a scientific point of view, the chances are very very high.
I will suggest a book.
Charriots of God: Was god an Astronaut ?

It made me believe there is aliens, who are superior than us..

This universe is a mystery..I wish I could understand a fraction of it..

pause78

Ryder Deep
Diamond Member
Likely to be a few w/l's out there with their own version of the Wow! signal.

Too corny to say after reading their posts I think Alexandra and Saige are out of this world? :) Have to meet one of them soon :-X

S

sexnut

Likely to be a few w/l's out there with their own version of the Wow! signal.

Too corny to say after reading their posts I think Alexandra and Saige are out of this world? :) Have to meet one of them soon :-X

I have to meet the other one. They are like sex goddesses descended from heaven:notworthy:love10:

Happy2

Legend Member
There must be others out there. After god made us

I'm sure she decided to keep trying till she got it right

homer

Doh!
Legend Member
Of course they do, go watch History chanels Ancient Aliens. That will tell you Aliens were here long time ago. They may already lived among us. Elvis maybe living in Mars right now.

W

WRXXXR

Yeh that ancient alien series is awesome. Pirate bay has the torrents.

Definitely not alone. Crop circles (clearly not done by some bloke in his tonner ute cutting up the paddock) pyramids etc.

Happy2

Legend Member
Yeh that ancient alien series is awesome. Pirate bay has the torrents.

Definitely not alone. Crop circles (clearly not done by some bloke in his tonner ute cutting up the paddock) pyramids etc.

WR3XR If you had seen the path my ute did on auto pilot from the local to my home block You would of thought it was crop circles
All be it by a totally inebriated ET

skye

Gold Member
People ask me where I come from: "I say for now, I believe I come from planet earth".

homer

Doh!
Legend Member
People ask me where I come from: "I say for now, I believe I come from planet earth".

Well I would normally say "My mamma's womb". But for a more in depth answer, "One fine moonlit night, my pappa's spermies met this lovely egg from my mamma's wombitown and the rest is history." :laughing4

skye

Gold Member
lol. You never know these days though. Anything could happen. I was told I was found at the bottom of a pint of bear.

billybones

Thrillseeker
Legend Member
Whenever anybody tries to annoy me, I tend to respond back to them... "Well, I did come from Ur an us...

No wonder I can be a little shit at times...

M

MIA LOVE

They're not aliens. They're called Mexicans and they come from Victoria!:laughing4

Omg! As a I am of Victoian Fellowship.. i dunno if i should laugh or cry.. Alien part or Mexican part :(((((

M

MIA LOVE

Omg! As a I am of Victoian Fellowship.. i dunno if i should laugh or cry.. Alien part or Mexican part :(((((

I've said... when asked where I'm from..
"Im from red hot Space Rock.. and I'm about to blow you up" Meaning blow him.. his mind..
It's not funny I know.... I didnt get to spend time with that young gentleman.. Me tinks i scared him :)))))