• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

Alice Springs Is anybody out there 😎 ?

WildBrumby

Just A Former Rider In This Online Rodeo
Legend Member
About the only results on Locanto:

The link is broken so has been removed

Last edited by a moderator:

420 friendly

Silver Member
Cheers,
i check Locanto often, mostly dead end contacts that lead nowhere. There were some local ladies here 15 - 20 years ago. Minie maid was a lovely lady. The other lady used to work from Mt Nancy motel a long time ago.

DHFH

The Gnome
Diamond Member
No they are all locked inside where it's safe . Alice Springs has turned into a pretty bad place .
Absolutely true. I used to go there with work many years ago and it was a quintessential inland Aussie town. Had its problems back then but there was still a sense of community and you used to feel safe walking the streets … it’s a real tragedy to see what it has become now.

mrys

Legend Member
Absolutely true. I used to go there with work many years ago and it was a quintessential inland Aussie town. Had its problems back then but there was still a sense of community and you used to feel safe walking the streets … it’s a real tragedy to see what it has become now.
Sadly it's a growing issue for so many regional centres. I hope some of the initiatives they are/will be trialing have a positive impact. I'll not hold my breath though.