• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

AlexandraSilk BLOG

Status
Not open for further replies.

johnlou

5 Star General
Foundation Member
lets not make this thread into a price discussion , if it starts going in that direction i will lock thread .

thank you all n pls stay on topic

John :) :)

W

wingman

Just a thought, you should include some photos of your bedroom on your website?

J

JasRob

Congrats to your new place! wow I can still remember myself 10 months ago when I finally paid full on my house...So I know how it really feels! :))

Last edited by a moderator:

bepp

Another World Member
Legend Member
visited a w/l last sat.nite she had am appartment in east perth ,got let in by older lady mid 30's another w/l laying on the bed and singaporean noodles cooking on the hotplate.place was clouded in smoke,steam and stank like nothing i smelt b4,couldnt breath so i bolted poor old ticker took about 3/4 hr to calm down when i got outside.by the way these ladies advertised in BC

A

asianlover696

1) Even if a lady has the cash to purchase an apartment outright, it would be unwise to do so if she hadn't declared all of her income over the years. I'm not saying if Alex has or has not, just a point.

2) That place that stank in East Perth Bepp, was that where Sugar used to work? If so, I think her friends might to something that they feel more comfortable. Wait til the agent goes and pay a visit.

Last edited by a moderator:

bepp

Another World Member
Legend Member
2) That place that stank in East Perth Bepp, was that where Sugar used to work? If so, I think her friends might have converted it to something that they feel more comfortable. Wait til the agent goes and pay a visit.

not sure but its opposite a backpackers hostel just east of bennet st

T

Tania Admin

As of 3:00pm today I became the official owner of my own little apartment in East Perth. It does need a little TLC, new floor covers, paint, freshen up the bathrooms and kitchens, but it's all mine. Even the stained carpets and ripped curtains.

Yes, I will be moving to the new location. However, not until the apartment has received a little TLC Silk style.

Congratulations,,have fun with your renovations :)

C

CHARLEE

Heya Miss Alexandra,

Can I pretty please ask - Is this Just for you ??? Cause I know someone that is looking for somewhere to stay - a lady that works in the trade. Are you interested ???

Charlee
:}

J

jessiemarie

Congratulations! I bought my first (and very modest) apartment in January & am finally drawing to the end of my renovations. Hoping to move in by the end of the month. How very exciting!

L

lillian.tan

Alex I can't wait!!!
Imagine if we can have you, me, and Ava under one roof ..:D

HOTT!!!

TheCock

Legend Member
Great news!! And renos putting in your own touch to make it just that more personal.

Perhaps can sneak some in before class ;)

S

Saige

Congrats Alex..that is awesome!!!

Renovating your own is always fun, beware of the Bunnings, DIY show and power tool addiction!!!!

hmmmmm...Bunnings (drool.....:love10:)

Skonsduiker

Bronze Member
I think one day I will have too come and have a look as well ;) it will be my first experience with a W/L so you will have too be kind :)

A

AlexandraSilk

I think one day I will have too come and have a look as well ;) it will be my first experience with a W/L so you will have too be kind :)

It would be a pleasure not all mine I am sure, to meet with you Skonsduiker. Smoke signals are out of question this time of year, so when you are ready please feel to PM, call, text or email.

C

colbb123

It would be a pleasure not all mine I am sure......... Smoke signals are out of question this time of year, so when you are ready please feel to PM, call, text or email............

Funny girl.....Great news re your recent purchase, good stuff. Do you have an idea of when you might be able to move in? I'd love to meet your sense of humour, assuming you could tollerate mine of course:)

Status
Not open for further replies.