• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

AlexandraSilk BLOG

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

AlexandraSilk

Recently I had a client arrive, who after less then 1 minute mentioned he didn't feel we had any chemistry. It surprised me.

I'm a little curious. There are times when does take a few minutes for everyone to relax and conversation to start flowing. Also, the first 5 minutes I usually allocate for the business side of things... then we can both relax and enjoy the pleasure of one another for the remainder of time.

Are you looking for instant chemistry? Do you expect instant chemistry?

Miss Delights

Diamond Member
I think chemistry is a must otherwise it's boring...anything is better than nothing in all cases, i suppose.

Happy2

Legend Member
It seems some people click nigh on instantly others as soon as they feel comfortable and can see the person after any nerves have settled, and the person who grows on you
But there are times when you meet a person and it can be in any situation when that little
voice , for absolutely no reason says I will never like you no matter what. Yet all the people around you say what a lovely person they are.
you can even say to yourelf I have to give them another chance But no it is just never going to happen and they have done absolutely nothing wrong.

K

kun21

good idea,hope you can write more article

Link is broken, so taken down.

Last edited by a moderator:

sunyun

Legend Member
I've read on this forum of guys who ring WLs just to have the cheap thrill of talking to a WL without having to pay a cent - not even for phone sex.

Perhaps this was that sort of stupidity taken one step further - see a real live WL without paying a cent.

There are all kinds of wierdos around.

Cheers.

Smoggy

Foundation Member
I have seen you a few times and I think the guy has missed out big time. I have always found you to be a very sexual person and you definately make my molecules line up together. Chemistry is a funny thing where sometimes you encounter sexual chemistry with another person when you dont really expect it and wouldnt pick it from just talking to them.

It is inevitable this situation with a client will happen to you at some point through no fault of yours own, move on and dont dwell on it.

A

AlexandraSilk

Your such a sweetie Smoggy! Thank you.

Hope to see you again soon x x x

L

Langtrees VIP Perth 2

Well said Happy2,
I 100% agree that sometimes chemistry just happens, whether it be for or against, it's just sometimes out of your control.
I do believe in listening to that little voice in your head at all times tho! It's saved my arse heaps of times :)

Lisa xxx

Rochelle

Forum & Langtrees.com Administrator
Staff member
Legend Member
I just had a client tonight....instant chemistry. We had a ball in the room and I am not talking only sex.......just same sense of humor and conversations that flow without effort............in 2 words: GREAT FUN
So it can happen....not very often but it does and I haven't worked out yet what it actually is. It has not necessarily something to do with physical attraction.
Funny example: tonight's guy.....I think we both were not on top of the list of mutual physical attraction (he is a titt guy lol and I am not famous for my big titts) but after 5 min into the conversation we just had to go ;).
If it is there out of whatever reason I just enjoy it and maybe it is a good thing not to be to inquisitive about the why.
Just enjoy.
Chemistry makes a good booking even better.:eek:ccasion14

R.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

muffdiver

Gold Member
I have to agree this guy missed out big time :)

Must say when we met I felt very at ease and the chemistry was flowing throughout the time.

Looking forward to the golden moment :) :)

Last edited:
C

colzilla

There is a lot more to this industry than paying some woman to have sex with you...To Rochelle of Langtrees, If that client has half a brain he should keep coming back to see you.

C

craigus

chemistry is a little overated.......or at least i hope so......only ever felt it with one wl....and ive seen a fair few

Rochelle

Staff member
Legend Member
Thanks colzilla......unfortunately he is from the eastern states and won't be back in Perth for quite a while.
And to craigus........I wouldn't call chemistry overated. It really depends what you are after.
For example we have a lot of miners coming in how loike some release befor flying out again. I don't think they care about chemistry. It is more about a quick f__k with a sexy girl.......in/out all over in less then 15 minutes.
It is different for guys and W/Ls when the booking is for an hour or longer.........thinking about it.......it would be really hard work for me to spend an hour with a guy I can't connect with.

R.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

A

AlexandraSilk

I have to agree this guy missed out big time :)

Must say when we met I felt very at ease and the chemistry was flowing throughout the time.

Looking forward to the golden moment :) :)

Thanks Muff Diver.
I really enjoyed our time together. I look forward to another golden moment with you.

bushseeker

Foundation Member
there are many situations through life where your left wondering "why"

and your next thought is "should I ask and try and find out why not"

answer is NO

unless you are finding yourself in that situation all too often there no need for self reflection

chances are you either will not understand the answer or it will be unwarrented and even if this is the case you wil be left wishing you never asked

C

colzilla

If there wasn't chemistry involved between me and the working girls I would of stopped doing it a long time ago. Quite a few girls over the years have regarded me more as a friend than as a Client. When they do say something like that it is extremely flattering...By the way Rochelle of Langtrees you sound like a kick ass working girl.

Rochelle

Staff member
Legend Member
Thanks colzilla :) I try to do my best :angel1: and there would be no point in doing what I am doing if I would not enjoy it.
And a very simple rule: the more chemistry the more enjoyment :love76:

R.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

C

colzilla

I'm so grateful to have met so many wonderful working girls. Thank God for the establishments I wouldn't have met these girls otherwise...Be a gentleman and that usually leads to a very pleasurable experience.

T

T.J. McDon

.... there are times when you meet a person and it can be in any situation when that little voice , for absolutely no reason says I will never like you no matter what. Yet all the people around you say what a lovely person they are ....

In my experience, that voice is one to be listened to, and you ignore it at your own peril. I place a lot of faith in gut instinct when it comes to assessing people. If you get a bad feeling about someone, then you are probably reading signals that you aren't consciously aware of, but those signals are probably truer than any words anyway.
As for the person not feeling any chemistry with you, I guess 1 minute is a bit too short to really get much of a feeling. Don't be insulted by it. Maybe he just got cold feet. I've never used the services of a W/L and I'd probably make up an excuse and run too if I ever tried.

A

AlexandraSilk

there are many situations through life where your left wondering "why"

and your next thought is "should I ask and try and find out why not"

answer is NO

unless you are finding yourself in that situation all too often there no need for self reflection

chances are you either will not understand the answer or it will be unwarrented and even if this is the case you wil be left wishing you never asked

Thanks for your wise words Bushseeker

wootie

Silver Member
Every business is going to have difficult customers or customers you simply cannot click with.

Personally in business i found that 20% of my customers account for 80% of my income, and along the same vein, about 5% of the customers account for 95% of my problems!

Guess what, i used to pander & tried to cater to all customers but these days, i tell the 5% of them to take a hike and have far less stress.

Much rather spend the effort developing the 20% of my good customers.

C

callgirl

lol @ the men in this thread kissing the WL's ass!!!!

it's just a fact of life. you meet ppl and you don't click. there's no need for ass kissing because it doesn't mean the person is unattractive or bad in any way. it can just mean you don't click personality wise, sexually and more.

also you men don't need to reassure the WL's it's not them in this thread because i am one annd iam telling u now. if a client walked out. I would not get hurt! if your a WL and you get hurt or insulted easily by men not picking u or men walking out. u are in the wrong industry so men. no need to kiss ass. we WL's have thick skin!

i work in a brothel so the men do get to pick me but sometimes i feel when i take them into a room. after 1 minutes in the room even without any clothes being taken off. i already know me and him have zero chemistry. it's kinda more awkward. i feel it more happens with shy men. alot of them just sit on the edge of the bed very still and they are very silent. they don't try touch me or kiss me nothing like they are virgins. lol they don't talk and when u ask them questions. they only respond in 1 word answers. lol that's when i feel like there is no chemistry. surprisingly i had 1 client like that recently that came back and saw me again and yes the 2nd time was still as awkward for me. lol it just felt like we did not match at all. lol

Last edited by a moderator:
A

AlexandraSilk

After finishing a very satisfying day at my apartment in Northbridge I enjoy coming home to a beautiful glass of red. The satisfying pop of the cork squeezing from the bottle of Shiraz Grenache I have chosen from my cellar. The oxygen infiltrates the wine and it starts to breathe and come to life in the bottle.

A tilt of the bottle and the dark red liquid slides from the bottle into my waiting glass. Grasping the glass I gentle swirl the wine. I lift it to my nose and take a deep breath, the pungent aromas permeate my nostrils and I note hints of black currants, strawberries and leather.

Caressing the glass with my soft feminine hand I draw it to my moist lips. My mouth waits with anticipation as the wine slides down the glass and splashes onto my tongue. Tastes of black cherries, honey, black pepper and spices tantalize my taste buds. I gently swallow and sigh a deep sigh contentment. The simple pleasure of a beautiful bottle of red

M

Mary Anne PA

You write a very descriptive story whether it be pertaining to your sexual side or the simple pleasures of life as in wine/one of my great loves.I'm looking at a new release Margaret River Chardonnay at this moment and it's going to be one of those bottles when you finish the bottle and go damn,why didn't I bring more of it home.Your cellar sounds an interesting one if your still taking corks out of your bottles of Shiraz Grenache,they must have some age to them if they're Aussie as most have screwcaps these days. Will have to come and see you soon with an interesting bottle or two of wine,just to drink the wine with you,just joking, wine needs to be paired with something,which I think you would complement the wine superbly.Keep your musings coming,I enjoy reading them.

Happy2

Legend Member
Quality & appreciation
You describe your enjoyment extremely well
But tomorrow I can go to a park in parts of Gero
And there will be 1/2 a dozen people in a circle drinking 4 ltres
from a cardboard box and hating every drop but not being able to stop

Fudd

Foundation Member
....amen, Alexandra, amen.....what a pleasurable way to unwind.

Now, where did I put my "Chateau du Cardboard"......lol :)

Fudd :)

Status
Not open for further replies.