• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

Alex solves the Maria problem :-P

Maria

Classy sassy and a little bit Assy
Gold Member
Now we all know how I like to pamper you lovely gentleman but now and again I need my own little relax session, so I decided to borrow a fellow winksters hands and experience these special types of massages for myself :p

Alex (our male therapist) is a very lovely person inside and out and also a little cheeky.
But very easy going and extremly good at getting rid of any lingering nerves. Yes even little bubbly me can get nervous

After a nice little chat Alex led me off to the room where I enjoyed a warm shower and felt completely at ease. o laid on the table in slight anticipation, as only recently the little minx Jaz had teasingly gave me a leg massage with her light touches in more tingly areas ;-)

Alex came in and butterflies appeared in my tummy waiting to find out exactly what experience I had gotten myself into. He derobed and I was impressed with his...... Nipple :p

Usually I like more of a very firm massage but Alex's soft and sensual touches made me tingly in all areas as I felt his hands lightly slide and caress every inch and part of my little body. When I had goosebumps all over he started using the firmer massage starting with one of the best foot massages I have ever experienced, I did not even realise how sore they were till that exact moment.

Working his way slowly but expertly up my legs while relieving any aches and pains. But even though he was giving me a firm massage the soft touches and tantalising light sensations were not left out. Alex has a way of using those lighter sensations to leave you wanting more before you are even if he just started the massage. But Alex being over 6 foot might of helped his reach a little :)

His massage was beyond words he took the time to work on any areas I had told hurt a little more then others all while keeping me on edge. But the way he can reach his body from the top of the table at my head and slowly slide his hands from the base of my spine teasingly all the way to my ankles gave me sensations I never felt before.

And then when I thought I could handle no more teasing body movements i get asked to turn over. Well I somehow lost my words (yes me of all people) but the way that Alex knows his way around sensually massaging a female no matter the placement of limbs heehee left even me needing the help of a shower rail. I was relaxed to the point of no return (once I was a bit more stable)

And yes girls he is an expert at all aspects of his massage :p
I definately understand what you boys mean now when you say you lost your way after as I just about lost my car myself. That was definatly the first time I didn't care about peak hour traffic....

What are you waiting for girls this man is amazing and will leave you wanting another massage (possibly the day after :-D)

Thanks mister Alex again

Xxxx

L

Lord Spikey

Now we all know how I like to pamper you lovely gentleman but now and again I need my own little relax session, so I decided to borrow a fellow winksters hands and experience these special types of massages for myself :p

Alex (our male therapist) is a very lovely person inside and out and also a little cheeky.
But very easy going and extremly good at getting rid of any lingering nerves. Yes even little bubbly me can get nervous

After a nice little chat Alex led me off to the room where I enjoyed a warm shower and felt completely at ease. o laid on the table in slight anticipation, as only recently the little minx Jaz had teasingly gave me a leg massage with her light touches in more tingly areas ;-)

Alex came in and butterflies appeared in my tummy waiting to find out exactly what experience I had gotten myself into. He derobed and I was impressed with his...... Nipple :p

Usually I like more of a very firm massage but Alex's soft and sensual touches made me tingly in all areas as I felt his hands lightly slide and caress every inch and part of my little body. When I had goosebumps all over he started using the firmer massage starting with one of the best foot massages I have ever experienced, I did not even realise how sore they were till that exact moment.

Working his way slowly but expertly up my legs while relieving any aches and pains. But even though he was giving me a firm massage the soft touches and tantalising light sensations were not left out. Alex has a way of using those lighter sensations to leave you wanting more before you are even if he just started the massage. But Alex being over 6 foot might of helped his reach a little :)

His massage was beyond words he took the time to work on any areas I had told hurt a little more then others all while keeping me on edge. But the way he can reach his body from the top of the table at my head and slowly slide his hands from the base of my spine teasingly all the way to my ankles gave me sensations I never felt before.

And then when I thought I could handle no more teasing body movements i get asked to turn over. Well I somehow lost my words (yes me of all people) but the way that Alex knows his way around sensually massaging a female no matter the placement of limbs heehee left even me needing the help of a shower rail. I was relaxed to the point of no return (once I was a bit more stable)

And yes girls he is an expert at all aspects of his massage :p
I definately understand what you boys mean now when you say you lost your way after as I just about lost my car myself. That was definatly the first time I didn't care about peak hour traffic....

What are you waiting for girls this man is amazing and will leave you wanting another massage (possibly the day after :-D)

Thanks mister Alex again

Xxxx

Haha, Maria.

NOW you understand the importance of the shower handrail.

Well done Alex. The little girl getting a taste of her own medicine is music to my ears (eyes).
I am sure you could teach us boys a thing or two. I wish you would. Perhaps you can give some lessons.

Maria

Classy sassy and a little bit Assy
Gold Member
Yes mister spikey he is one of the lucky few that can say the solved the maria problem.

Imagine the two of us as a 4 hand massage lol double handrails might be in order :p

Jaz

European traveller extraordinaire!
Gold Member
Haha, Maria.

NOW you understand the importance of the shower handrail.

Well done Alex. The little girl getting a taste of her own medicine is music to my ears (eyes).
I am sure you could teach us boys a thing or two. I wish you would. Perhaps you can give some lessons.

I'm pretty sure lessons could be an option at Wink Burswood :)

Maria what a delicious review! I want! My turn next!

alexeisayle

Tantric Sensual masseur (x PT)
Silver Member
My lord what a fantastic review! Thankyou so much Maria, I'm glad I made you feel absolutely amazing .... And that the effects lasted long into the night! That kind of connection is exactly what I try for x. Looking forward to seeing you again soon - I suspect the problem will never be solved, Maria fermats last theorem :)

alexeisayle

Tantric Sensual masseur (x PT)
Silver Member
So folks, I'm here for 3 more weeks then I'll be away for a very long while. ...

Treat yourself or your lady friends? Enjoy a cheeky double with myself and Maria? Get in quick :)