• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

advice for young couple

D

daggerz

Hey everyone just wana get some advice ! we are a couple aged 21+22 , have had some minor experience (3sums, mmf 3sum, mmf which became mf with me watching lol :p) , would love to check out a club because it seems like it would be easier way to meet more understanding people (instead of going thru the awkwardness of trying to explain to some stranger), but just really worried about running into people we know and also don't know what to expect because we are both pretty shy and don't want to feel out of place or awkward . any advice ?

mikeymike7

Gold Member
Try joining a website like Red Hot Pie. You can chat with other couples and check out pictures before you meet them.

D

daggerz

we have thought about the internet but feel a club would be safer, you can pretend to be whoever you want over the internet ... !

Buzz

Foundation Member
hi daggerz, good post and good on you for wanting to find out more about the adventurous lifestyle.
The Pleasure Club is a very friendly couples focused venue.
The internet is a place you can meet others similar to yourselves however sifting through the profiles and dealing with all the keyboard heros and the no-shows gets boring.
The club offers a great venue to meet likeminded people and you can have fun or participate at whatever level your comfortable with.
I hear the concern about "what if I meet someone I know"...well you are both in a situation where you rely on discretion. Remember the others are in the same situation. Its only happened once that I know of at the lounge and that was a fun situation.
We have parties and events every 2 weeks, usually on a saturday night.
looking forward to meeting with you both.
Any questions email me pleasure@langtrees.com or txt/call 0423 894 457

A

Annakane

I think use of sexy dresses are a big cause of attraction specially for young guys.In these days a lot of young females like to use sexy and hot dresses in which she look beautiful and attractive. I am also interested in the use of sexy lingeries and had a good collection of baby doll lingerie skirt.

T

TysonAllsop

I think todays young couples are more conscious about their health, fitness for that they follow the various ways like yoga, exercise to look beautiful and hot and I think there is nothing wrong with that ultimately it will help to remain healthy but my suggestion to all young couples is to keep away from junk and fast food to look sexy and healthy.

T

TysonAlden

I give only one advice to all young couples just stay away from bad habits and follow healthy routine which indirectly helps to remain fit and fine.