• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

A good erection...

billybones

Thrillseeker
Legend Member
Been tossing and turning and after some time I think the cheaper way for me would be to try and go private.
In the Quokka and even the newspaper classifieds used sheds and games rooms can be bought for at least 1/4 of the price of a new one. Problem is I don`t think I can erect it all by myself. Does anybody know of anyone who can help me with my erection??

P.S. I wonder how many views I`ll get because I used the word erection...;D

happytimes

what you see is wat you get and alot more
Diamond Member
Check out the free stuff in the quokka as well, there is always free sheds and similar to give away.
You still have that erection problem though and the dismantling most times if it's for free.
We got a really good shed about 8mx5m with a roller door as well,bargain for nothing..

billybones

Thrillseeker
Legend Member
Any idea how hard they are to take apart and put back together???
Is it as easy as it looks but just heavy work??
A friend suggested I number the panels so I know where each one joins up.
Any other tips??

W

wingman

Number the panels and take lots of photos beforehand so you can see how it goes back together

Demon

Legend Member
Number the panels and take lots of photos beforehand so you can see how it goes back together

Then later, you can take the photos to a retailer of sheds and say that is what I want to buy. Can you deliver it and erect it?

:laughing4:laughing4:laughing4

Happy2

Legend Member
Like perthboy I was fooled by the threads title
I thought it was about What the Generals in Burma said after their landslide victory at last years voting "That was a good erection"