5 years for manslaughter .

Anthony G

Gold Member
Better Justice than the OJ Simpson case. My Lady could have given a longer term a woman is meant to feel safe with her man not end up dead. Its a country where you cant stop at traffic lights I have been told not everywhere but enough for South Africans to say that themselves. You cant bring that girl back its very sad. I had never heard of the Blade Runner before this happened maybe they where sent mad? Many Jealous people around them always more to it than is in the papers or we see on TV. Im sure he never wanted to hurt her. How could you share a bed with someone and do that all in a night.

sunyun

Legend Member
The only real question is : did she die at the first shot ?

Because he fired several shots, and after the first shot, if she was still alive, she would have been screaming her head off, " Don't shoot, you imbecile, it's me !"

Then is he continued firing, he was trying to (succeeded in) murdering her !

So if all the other shots which hit her were received by her in a lying down position, then he may be innocent, but if not, then he should hang.

Anyway, 5 years for killing anyone (even if you thought he/she was an intruder) seems very little - the 'intruder' was not attacking him, she was locked in a bathroom - hardly 'self defense' !

I reckon he murdered her and should hang, but he has a powerful family, and an international rep - so he walks !

Cheers.

Anthony G

Gold Member
Did you see inside the Jail he will be in the hospital side what ever that means. You girls don't remember OJ Simpson and Johny Cochrane. Its life sentence I think its 5 but he wont be the blade runner in jail girls ge will be marked most the men in their wont be feeling sorry for him. His not Mandela

homer

Doh!
Legend Member
Doesn't he get parole after 1 year in the joint? I think lots of BS have changed hands and it managed to move mountains for him. I guess BS can be quantified after all.

Rudyboy

Diamond Member
He goes under house detention after 1/3rd of his sentence.

Just goes to show bribery and corruption is alive and well in both the USA and SA.

Is that a brown paper bag in your artificial legs or are you just pleased to see me.

johnlou

5 Star General
Foundation Member
Doesn't he get parole after 1 year in the joint? I think lots of BS have changed hands and it managed to move mountains for him. I guess BS can be quantified after all.
he gets house arrest after 10 months in the hospital wing of the prison . what a joke how hard could it be in a hospital ??

kristine

Bronze Member
He's spending time in the "hospital" ward in a "African" jail. That in itself could end up being a life sentence.
DMW. He being such a high profile criminal and publicly hated, would attract those with a "nothing to loose" atitude, to find opertunity for avengence.

Sleep with one eye open & be paranoid as fuck, because you have too. Lol

As unsettling as it is in Africa, a life, doesn't have much value.
I feel sad that the only reason the media was involved and so many people cared was because they were rich & white.
No women should die at the hands of her husband.

Every life cut short from violence is a tragic loss.
Everyone should care..
No matter who they be.