• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

3some

blues62

Gold Member
Last week I agree to have a 3some.It was with my wife and a male friend. Eventhough I had reservation I went ahead with it and boy did my wife thoroughly enjoy hereself. Even after a night of sex she was still horny for the rest of the week thinking about it. I now have told her we have to do a 3some with another female any takes PM.

D

daveandjayne

My man wants me to have a man shag me doggie style so I never see his face....the idea makes me horny but nervous......was he a friend of yours or your wifes....

T

TemptMe

Be careful about turning into a tit for tat situation...that might not go down too well!!!

blues62

Gold Member
He was a friend of both of us and he still is ,but yes these things can get messy ,but we only live once. My wife went off she was on such a high and really seeing my wife with someone else was a turn on afterwards we just talked about it and really that help. A couple of nites after the 3some my wife went and had a bath reading my Penthouse then she went and laid on our wearing her heels and said cum and F#@K me.

D

daveandjayne

My number thing is to enjoy the pleasures of another female...Dave is a wonderful partner and he does not nor would he ever insist I did something I did not want to.
The idea makes me horny just not sure if I want to do it...I love my man and have no interest in any other. Good on you guys though....sounds like you both had fun

D

daveandjayne

Oh no......not a tit for tat......we talk about fantasties and what we will and wont do....the idea turns me on......I am interested in finding a female friend to join us...this is for me, my man will only join in if invited (he will be there and can touch me) , I would like to watch him with another woman if all three of us agreed.....he is a wonderful and considerate lover, taken me many many years to find a good one.....thank god I have

blues62

Gold Member
yeah that's fine i didn't think i could allow my wife to be with someone else but i did and we may do it again. i understand you don't want another guy ,but if you are interested in meeting maybe you can have your female experience with my wife with both husbands watching with no touching etc. Let me know your thoughts on that.

D

daveandjayne

Will talk to Dave about it.....we may will take you up on that one day. If it happens I dont mind touching or being touched, maybe not penetration of me by you or by Dave into you wife ...I would like to suck two cocks at the same time whilst having my pussy licked...just another fantasty....Dave encourages me to be open..

blues62

Gold Member
that sounds very naughty and you know where we are if you want your fantasty to come true. PM us.

D

dranger888

we are a chinese couple here interested to explore with other couples