• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

19th of October. Jelly Wrestling at the Pleasure Lounge.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Master Yoda

“Your path you must decide.”
Legend Member
Was talking to Buzz and he has a date set......

Sunday 19th of October 2014....Another Pleasure Lounge Live Event......

Hot Naked Girls Jelly Wrestling............

$70/entry to the Public......

$60/entry to forum members......

girls jelly wrestling.jpg

Watch this space.....More intel coming soon........

Rudyboy

Diamond Member
Yoda,
I know Amanda will be in this in a flash. Hopefully she will bring a couple of our Perfect Touch ladies with her. Keep her away from the jelly though, her body is a temple!!!!!

RB

Madam Tracey

Cyclone Langtrees
Staff member
Legend Member
I would like to see a wrestle with Amanda and Sapphire.....would not know who to back!
The last couple of events have been great. Cant wait.

Buzz

Foundation Member
Don't miss this event. Lots of sexy gals frolicking in the jelly pool.. Its hilarious fun. You might even get pulled of into the pool to join them... just maybe ;)
Contact me on 0423 894457 or email pleasure@langtrees.com to book your place

bushseeker

Foundation Member
ahh jelly wrestling... now that reminds me of friday nights at the foundry my local in kal before it shut.
they used to alternate between that and wet t shirt.
backpackers and skimpys from exchange on break would compete for cash.... Michelle from big brother was the worthiest winner I saw

Buzz

Foundation Member
Some not so good news people. Theres some administration issues we have to comply with before we can host the jelly wrestling afternoon. Hoping its just a formality but we have to postpone the event for now

Sexty8

Sexty8 - you do me , and then I owe you one!
Diamond Member
Apparently there are delays cos they were using Aeroplane Jelly and they have to have black box in case someone goes down...

Buzz

Foundation Member
there was also an issue with some of the equipment. Some of the Flaps had to be inspected. !!!

Sophie Lee

Gold Member
images
Authorised Jelly Mix for the proffesional Jelly Wrestlers

Buzz

Foundation Member
never been any good at instructions Sophie.. you'll have to demonstrate

bushseeker

Foundation Member
bloody hell at the feddy all they did was fill a wading pool with muck,backpackers and skimpys and it was game on

Buzz

Foundation Member
Will be a Pool Party 28th November Friday night

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.